1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are we going to be compensated for the lag preventing us from looting for 30+ mins at a time?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Voxo, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Voxo

I have literally lost tens, maybe hundreds of millions by now in items and cash that I have not been able to loot because your potato servers were not ready for your big steam push. Very often now when I am grinding my pets are unable to loot anything for 20-40 mins at a time. I am able to kill mobs provided they dont randomly reset from the lag, but the pets cant loot because your servers have not caught up to what is happening on the client side.

I would like to see some GM box's or at least an acknowledgement from the management that this ******** is going on and you are at least trying to deal with it. Currently it feels like you are ignoring the problem.

Attached Files:

Grehm, Vix, Breg and 3 others like this.
  2. Horse Breeder Ralphy

20-40 minutes? C'mon.

TarkusBlack likes this.
  3. Denthors

more like 15-20 sec

4. N0tl0c

You spelt hours wrong.

Roksuu and irrelevant like this.
  5. t0ny

We should be but i doubt it. They stopped the compensation thing long time ago.

6. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

EU or NA though? I mean NA can take up to 30 seconds sometimes, but never minutes :x

7. LeWaffles

Went several minutes of myself and my pets being unable to pick up loot. Like at all. After taking a ten minute break I came back and was able to loot fine. Seems super intermittent both in frequency and magnitude of the problem :/

Vix and Breg like this.
  8. MunchIax

Regardless of how long the lag is taking place we deserve to be awknowledged by someone that they know about it and are looking into it.

Breg and BloodyPleasure like this.
  9. N0tl0c

on the 19th they said they lloked into t and later said they fixed it.

10. Sandpit_

I have had loot from an elite time-out on me, unable to loot it, sat on it with 4 pets.

I don't want compensation (well, would be nice) I just want the lag fixed please.

Breg likes this.
  11. MunchIax

We they haven't lol nothing has changed.

Breg likes this.
  12. N0tl0c

my point also

13. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

I don't like the lag either but when I read these sorts of threads the only thing I see is:

[​IMG]

Visnja likes this.
  14. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

^"I need to speak to your manager, my coupon expired only 3 weeks ago"

15. Azalel

16. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

The fact that you kill a pack in 1 second and then have to sit there 20 to 30 seconds to pick up when you be half way through a rotation is ****** retarded.

They really need to compensate for this.

Vix, LeWaffles and TarkusBlack like this.
  17. Visnja

Visnja DarkKnight 59

Because idiots ask for compensation just for logging in.

Like we need be compensated for anything.... if players do not like product noone forcing anyone to be here.

18. Tulpa

Everyone should get a 30D value pack honestly. Game has been unplayable for quite long time now.

My value pack time is running out while I'm barely able to enjoy the game. And my pets which I had to pay for aren't looting either.

Vix and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  19. PookieBear

Haven't had a longer lag for loot than 45 seconds yet, but guild chat messages were 45 minutes delayed one evening lol

Don't think we need to expect any compensation, as I don't think they are even thinking about fixing the issue. Especially not the marketplace lag when using the search function.

Breg likes this.
  20. t0ny

I think you are confused han. This is a product and when you buy a product that is not working as intended the least the company can do is a compensation. We paid for it, we have every right to complain, to be unhappy and to demand things. It's their job keep us (the costumers) happy since we support them and we actually keep the game alive. I have spend a lot of money in this game (over 200 euro) since launch and i deserve to be able to play without any problems. You should learn your rights as a human and as a costumer otherwise people will wipe their shoes on you and you will say thank you!

Vix, LeWaffles, Nisue and 4 others like this.