1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Wollbert, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

[​IMG]
    so and what im supposed to do know? how about you get the hell lower with your useless limitations.
    why this game has so much limitations either? to prevent exploiters? good joke

MoonDance17 and Jinoro like this.
  2. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Just be a good little P2W gamer, and buy more weight from the cash shop. All your problems are solvable with the massive use of your credit card!

MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

heavy.jpg

Hilarious, really :)

(im sure someone will tell you to get hercules set, crystals, treant jewlery, potions, alchemy stone and max weight by carrying trade items around :D :D :D :D )

Jinoro and TucoRamires like this.
  4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

trader clothes (basically i have them for this crap) + verdure draught, don't have any weight limits for $.

VasilisD, Naho and Chaos Ronin like this.
  5. TwilightAngel

There items in game to help and also non cash shop ways to increase your weight limit

Ternezia likes this.
  6. Ternezia

Ternezia DarkKnight 60 EU

I only wonder... ppl don't want to pay $, but they also don't want to use hercules set, potions, alchemy stone, carrying trade items, loyalty points to increase max weight etc.....then what on earth do they want?

Comrade and Chaos Ronin like this.
  7. Vortexii

How about I paid the same price for Last Epoch & Grim Dawn as I did at the release of BDO and they don't have any of those problems.
    Path of Exile is free and doesn't bombard people with ads, or issues either. Their cash shop is based around cosmetics.

Also to answer your question, what's wanted is an informed community that puts an end to this Pay2win garbage.

8. TwilightAngel

oranges and apples not the same style of games different cost.... different style of game.

Also they sell these items in the microtransaction section - https://www.pathofexile.com/shop .So they do sell other things that's not just strictly cosmetics but as you point out its manly cosmetics. The point still stands they are two different style of games

9. Ternezia

Ternezia DarkKnight 60 EU

Well I also paid a certain price in WoW's TBC and the game was epic back then, but after woltk it began to have problems.
    Solution: don't like it, vote with your Vallet. I already wrote to you in other threads - it's practically better to stop playing when we don't like a game, than spend energy and time to complain about it. Because the game's management are not idiots or fools as we believe them to be, they just target different types of players than us. An "informed community" won't change much, it's a private company and it does what it wants to do.

And btw, what you say has no connection with that in BDO atm there are ingame ways to increase weight without paying. But I get your point and commented on it.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

ROFL, you think that's bad..Try the joke of a process that's required to convert verdant black stones.
    And this hack doesent work anymore.

MoonDance17 and Jinoro like this.
  11. Allan1985

you shouldnt get paid as much as someone who does your same job because you are not the same style of person....i would make it sound even more stupid and absurd but i couldnt match you even if i tried.

Jinoro likes this.
  12. Allan1985

then since private companies belong to the capitalistic system we all use you are implying that an informed society wont change much either, wich is a rather disgusting thing to say in the middle of a pandemic wich effects have been amplified by ignorance, missinformation and lack of education, just now USA reached 3 million people infected with covid and more than 130k deaths, but yeah being informed wouldnt change much, right?

Jinoro and Ben Phoenix like this.
  13. BDOMONSTER

Cant speak for last epoch but grim dawn isn’t an mmo and you have to buy expansions so why bring it up? Path of exile you are just being dishonest as most anyone who plays poe to any degree buy bucket loads of stash tabs which is bank inventory slots and the only way to get any inventory space is the cash shop period. You also have the worlds most ugly characters unless you buy their very expensive cosmetics and the game makes bdo rng look light.

again it comes down to the same freeloaders want everything for free how dare Someone even hope you contribute even a little money You should just get your bdo for ten bucks and get everything you want and play for years on end or they are greedy!!! No you are the greedy person expecting everything given to you for free.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  14. Rügenwalder Pommersche

since when doesnt it work anymore i used to do it like like 2-3 weeks ago

15. woots

Just p2w / paywalled game settings impacting the game itself.
    weight even if it MIGHT was something to give a "realistic" feeling back in the early developpment stage, just along with many othes things turned to just be an annoyance.

As the only real solution come from $$$$$$$$$$ they never really adressed that since years ( well there is at least the silver weight removal )

but yeah when you dont p2w your weight you better travel around BDO world with like... nothing in your inventory.

16. Purr

ur talking about the US tho... people willingly disregard info anyways how long ago did they say stay home so the global pandemic doesnt spread more? how many people across the US still go to beaches, partys, movies, and many other things regardless of the fact it can slow down the rate at which the pandemic stops? TONS upon TONS good example.. look at the covid awareness march... their leader contracted covid during the march lmao
    being informed does absolutly nothing if people are too stupid to act upon the information in a proper manner.. which most people in the US dont have the mental capacity to do unless it revolves around them somehow

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  17. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

There are plenty of was around the weight limit in game without having to spend a penny, but yet again, the freeloaders will jump on this and cry as usual "whaaaaaa i want everything but i want it for nothing". It's actually what is wrong with the western world as a whole right now. Entitled little cry babies who grew up being told they deserve it all for nothing GTFO!

IWalkAlone likes this.
  18. Korvgubben

Ah, the "freeloaders want everything for free" fallacy once again. Guess you are using templates for it by now.

19. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

WTF?! it didnt work for me, the chicks too far. Oh well.
    Its still dumb.

20. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

10/10 thread, nice troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.