1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Areas should have individual loots for party.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ForeverFriends, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ForeverFriends

Most of the grind spots right single drop even with party. I really hope they gonna change or add some areas that has party loot. Example in crescent all areas are solo spots only except for the gate keeper.

They should add a cave or areas that can bee a group grind spot. Higher HP/DP mobs and high damage Probably recommended AP 500 AP combined, and can drop maxed to 5 loots for individually in the party. To make it balance for the Company just make the loot cannot register straight to the market. (a lot of player gonna get mad) but this reason will satisfy both parties.

Just right now I really wanted to grind with my friend but I always say I'm looking for a specific item which is the archaeologist map piece in jail / volcano spots. Which is i felt bad.

If we have individual loot will be awesome its like in Diablo 3 which is really fun to grind with, and also it helps the OWPvP to engage more. More Fun. Than bunch of solo players in the spots and trying to grief and running around.