1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Arehaza has no transport

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by MinhVu, Jul 10, 2019.

1. MinhVu

Hi I don't know if this is a bug or not but Arehaza town storage does not have a transport option. Every town that has a storage has the option to transport your items that are in storage to other cities except Arehaza. Well there might be others but that is the only one I have seen without the transport option. Is this how it is supposed to be?

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is because you need to cross the desert to transport goods maybe, but of course the items could go by boat so it does not make much sense.

3. GM Dew

Game Master

Indeed, automatic transport options are generally not available for desert areas, as it is intended to be very difficult to cross these areas. This is also the reason why you are unable to transport a character through the character transport function to a desert area.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

4. MinhVu

Well how do you explain Valencia being able to transport to all other cities. I know you can walk all the way around the edges to get to Valencia to skip the desert but there is also a way to walk around from Arehaza. You can transport goods from Valencia yet you can't transport characters. This doesn't make any sense. Also like Phoenixxx75 said there is the way by boat. If I recall correctly there is a wharf manager in Arehaza. So maybe you guys can consider letting us transport goods from Areahaza and characters from Ancado Inn, Valencia, and Arehaza to all the other cities.

#4 MinhVu, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Ponge85

This is not a feature, rather an inconvenience that discourages people to use desert cities as home bases for activities. I think you should be able to transport goods and characters from anywhere to anywhere in one go. I literally hate events that involve Valencia because it is such a hassle to get characters and items there.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is very unrealistic also as items can be shipped from anywhere in the world. There are camel trains for cross desert transport and ships for water transport. Neither will allowing transport from any region to any region break the immersion in the game.