1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arena of Arsha (2v2) Community Tournament

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Aethon, Feb 20, 2018.

1. LogicaI

How about winner gets 20k pearls. or 100k pearls? or 200k pearls.

2. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

let me know when mad megxx is starting his sunday pvp tournament again or 1vs1 fighting season :)

3. Jannanomana

nope. extremely high rewards lends to use exploits/unfair things like pure blackstone or gm blessings.

also theres no allowed way to trade pearls, and no i will not share account data to upload pearls lol... thats agains the TOS.

4. LogicaI

a person would gift 200k in pearl items of your choice of course.
    blackstones don't have to be used.
    or gm blessings.
    or exploits.
    or buffs.

5. namnam030

namnam030 GottKoenig Valkyrie 62 EU

Btw lets Meet After maintenance val3 gonna wait for u

6. Jannanomana

nope, dont take things to serious. its pvp fight about who is better, for glory, and not for money. /whos richer.

7. namnam030

I smell dodge

LogicaI likes this.
  8. Jannanomana

the valks is counter class to witch like mystic, but the chance im winning is still very decent cause i know how to fight valks, cause i practised it. when u dont bump me with you broken 100% spell im fine.

9. LogicaI

But your top10 witch EU,Why would you think i am anywhere near top witch NA? Statistically that would be 10 out of a million + chance.
    Are you not confident in yourself? I am even going to be under leveled and under geared.

Danone1338 and namnam030 like this.
  10. Anthama

11. Sveyn

Hopefully, it'll reveal how broken current meta is. Not that developers care or something, it'll be just fun to watch.

12. Mountain Hound

So instead of getting a more respected member of the community to stream the event such as Vert / Mac / morrolan or any other streamer (all of whom would most likely help out if asked) you would rather get someone that has been banned for exploiting / doesn't have access to his original account because he sold it / got it permanantly banned to host it sending him viewers and subscribers/money?

This event just sums up how out of touch the staff are.

irrelevant likes this.
  13. LogicaI

wait... Who is hosting it? i see no info anywhere about it. Must be someone i have on ignore?

[Edit] Nvm figured it out.

14. Razumikhn

Unless you Arshe server somehow provides more balanced connections to everyone playing, this whole thing is prettymuch a joke and somewhat insulting.

irrelevant and Sarinka like this.
  15. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

that's pretty much what i was thinking lol

are they gonna give out compensation to people that die from desync and the servers being bad? cus this isn't something that happens once a month or something, it literally happens every few rounds

last time i did a serious 1v1 against a " top player " we did 100+ rounds (in 2 sessions) and i won both sessions by winning 2/3 and slightly more than 2/3 of the fights combined but since we did so many rounds there were times where both of us lost more than 2 times in a row and the tournament is single elimination BO3

lmao

might as well flip a coin. The tournament format combined with the unreliability of the game and the servers is " pretty much an insult " is what i thought and the only reason they are doing this tournament is to have some excuse for our anniversary cause we're probably not getting rabam skills so they just need to throw dust in people's eyes to shut them up but in reality rabam is way more important than a tournament that the game cant handle

on the other hand this is gonna be in a server where we use different pvp rules and the CC will apply differently and likely the pvp damage will be different, can some staff member explain how does that make any sense whatsoever..?

right, it doesn't make sense - it just seems like something very poorly thought out and poorly implemented to serve as a distraction from the real issue here which is that we still dont have rabam skills and that we're probably not getting them until the 2nd half of march or even later which is outrageous at the very least

don't even bother with that guy cus he doesn't do pvp at all and is a complete non-factor without the slightest clue, at this point i don't even understand what is this blatant trolling and why do people even do it

almost everything they do does...

It's not like what people want is a secret either, there are 5000 posts talking about rabam skills being over-due

EDIT: https://www.mmorpg.com/black-desert...0047462?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

LMAO

they just ninja announced it.. seriously

#55 irrelevant, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Wollbert likes this.
  16. Razumikhn

I mean it is not as simple as happening every few rounds. This tourney is basically live on the west coast or GTFO, It's in the southwest and I live in the north east. How does a company not have the plain sense to try to get a more central area to place their servers. I won't even fight people who have very low pings, it's basically pointless, you can often tell whether they could really beat you or not by how mechanically strong they play their class, but your ability to predict and bait is essentially completely gone.

17. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

Is it a "SERVER" or "CHANNEL"? You know regular players see it as CHANNELS and not as SERVERS. EU / NA / KR / RU is a Server and not a channel. Please get it right. This is just unprofessional.

18. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

EU / NA / KR / RU are regions, velia1 / velia2 / calpheon3 are real physicall servers

19. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

I know they are, but people keep referring to them as channels, not as servers.
    I seriously know 2 people out of a 200 that actually say server instead of channel.

20. namnam030