1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arsha Leaderboard Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Servantes, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Rügenwalder Pommersche

thats like not even an execuse wtf, alone in my guild there are 2 ppl with 100+ and 160+ pen fails having still having no pen (not counting pen heve) and they still are 580-590 gs so like whats ur point
    with 269/309 u are competetive against 99.999% of players

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  2. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I know nothing about you and was referring more to how you came across to me in the manner you did. I don't kill people with one hit as I actually play a full tank and I'm not godgeared either as I am sitting at 620GS right now. If i wanted 100% fair pvp i would either go on trial toons and fight only other trial toons as there are many AoA tournies to take part in or I would play a 1 v 1 fighting game such as Tekken. You keep mentioning mental health problems and i would like you to elaborate on that if you don't mind. Also, what exactly do you believe me to be lying about?

ps: I failed pen heve 122 times and still never hit it and ended up buying instead...

#62 Chaos Ronin, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  3. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

GG at everyplayers with a ghilie :)

4. Doom Smack

I might make a gimpy character (but with some sorta gearscore), paint it gold, and go take it to dance around arsha. It'll be like a free point bonus character if you see it.

Or is it.... bait *raises eyebrow*

5. Amirite

lol the drama already of this PvP event.

For once, cheer up......

6. Doom Smack

Exactly! Its more about the rep and leaderboard.

Otherwise, ppl that aren't gear enough will be pissed, and the best will get boost/better.

7. Rinnagans

OMW to heidel from veila, so many bandits...pls let me deliver oranges to my grandmother

8. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

9. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i once saw a shai in a pink ghille so i flared her and she insta caps locked in general chat "why u expose me daddy >_<"
    since that day i dont use flares anymore

Doom Smack, Naho, peanut777 and 3 others like this.
  10. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

LMAO :D

11. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Roooofl cheers!

12. reconkangas

Def dont read this while drinking coffee... all I smell is coffee now lol

13. Flan-chan

never said they dont enjoy it, its unbalanced gear carried scrub

14. Targeryian

The most retarded event I have seen a while. Why not a gathering event where everyone has the means to compete? You cant be more elitist than this. GJ Kakao... ridiculous!

15. AngryBvr

AngryBvr Mujava Maehwa 62 EU

Next step remove ghillie from Arsha...

16. Mimiro

Funny how they talk about how "If players really want pvp matchmaking" then they will look into making it happen with 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 matchmaking, then they come out with this PvP event. Almost as if they are going to be using this to measure how much enthusiasm people have about PvP...

levinano likes this.
  17. levinano

And imo this is a horrible way to measure it, I'm sure others share this sentiment but spending 30 minutes running around BDO to find one fight is not exciting. With the fishing event going on, Arsha is desolated. It'll probably be loads better if they add an item to randomly track down another player (using the black robe guy's system).

If not a lot of people participate it wouldn't be because people aren't interested in matched PvP, it's just that this OW event was executed poorly. We want matched PvP. sure OWPvP is nice but BDO's world size and this fishing event is making this event a lot less enjoyable. I'm just going to hope that come tonight there will be more people on Arsha :/

18. t4mpel

goddamm, this game is about progressing gear to do PVP. If you cant compete you dont get rewards. people worked for that, practived pvp and have a reason now to fight and mess with others=fun.
    that is the game about=rewarding cause you managed to get a decent build and mess with others. whats all wrong with u? if u dont like that just stay away or make a big raid.
    Arsha was dead all time and now there is some action. and even that is wrong. never saw a community more cry as this here.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  19. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

I gotta give u a point here XD. U always can hide somehow and appear to kill 2 guys fighting each other :)

20. Felthswrath

That was my first thought - dang. Unless you get every reward for all tiers - then it's OK, but wow 2 item collection scrolls. I have 99 in inventory as we speak and I used them all the time I grind. Just sayin - besides that I think it's just a good idea for an event - if people are complaining about PvP imbalances then it's a larger issue than just this event .