1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art of Thrones - Winners Announced

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Servantes, Jul 8, 2019.

1. CM Servantes

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Greetings adventurers!

When you play the Art of Thrones you win or you lose, so here we have the final ranking for the voting period of the contest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1st place
    • Heartilly
    [​IMG]

2nd place
    [​IMG]

3rd place
    [​IMG]

4~5th place
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6~19th place
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- The top 1 and 2 winners will be contacted by e-mail soon to have their physical rewards delivered.
    - In-game rewards will be delivered after this week's maintenance (July 10th).

[​IMG]

Congratulations to the winners and thank you so much to everyone who decided to participate!

See you in the next upcoming art contest!

- The BDO Team

2. JustAWeeb

So many amazing artworks! Congratulations to all of the winners!

3. Zimtblog

Congratulations to the winners and wish you a nice comfort. 1.png

but wait...CM Servantes why is Denito's picture disqualified?

edit:
    if you are already able to disqualify someone then it would be appropriate to disqualify Koytaro too...

that's not a "hate" against him personally.

#3 Zimtblog, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    MeyLolita, Starlin and Wilter like this.
  4. Rickter

Rickter Ricktr Warrior 62 NA

Congrats to the winners!! Let's be honest - ALL of them were winners they were all so good!

@Zimtblog why would Koytaro's need to be disqualified too?

Starlin likes this.
  5. Mihr Sialiant

So close Wildspark! Great job.

Neokii, Kekipi, Felyni and 2 others like this.
  6. Zimtblog

Kekipi and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  7. MuchDarkInside

MuchDarkInside RedLegacy DarkKnight 61 EU

Deserved, gratz to Heartilly and Wildspark! Also Denito ended up disqualified lmao

8. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Not only to winners, but congrats to all artists who worked hard on their submission :]
    There were a lot of extremely good works which unfortunatelly didn't make it in even though they should have. I really suggest checking the submission page itself if someone wants to see more nice stuff. And a big big thanks to everyone who liked my entry \o/

On the other note something really should be done about Koytaro... If nothing else at least it should have been announced while voting was going on, so people don't vote for a fraud. But too late now I guess.

MeyLolita, Wilter, Felyni and 4 others like this.
  9. DafuqYouLookinAt

Congratulations to the winners & hope you enjoy your new comfy gaming throne, Heartilly.
    For those who did not win or make it into the top, don't feel too discouraged. You all did wonderful and put your heart into your work. Keep doing what you love, there's so much talent to be appreciated.
    :)
    As a suggestion too, I hope we can get more colorful titles for those who have won & made it into the top winner from previous contests moving forward. Winning a contest is such a great feeling & we want to show it off, no matter if we placed in top 5-30 player participants!

Kekipi and Eollyn like this.
  10. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

Surprised no-one else spotted that if you add all the %ages together it totals like 180%.
    Might be something to do with the disqualification

Gratz to the winners, personally glad wildsparkz jumped in popularity nearer the end to get 2nd

Neokii, Starlin, Eollyn and 2 others like this.
  11. Starlin

I feel like a broken record at this point but I just wanted to congratulate everyone for their amazing creations. I think that nobody should measure their work based on the selection or the size of the reward they are getting, but by the comments, they have received. I was so glad to see all the lovely messages about submissions that were not selected in the top 20 and submissions that felt unappreciated. I feel like the biggest validation is having a stranger come to you and tell you how good your work is. I do hope nobody gets discouraged to keep creating and perfecting their craft.

*takes a deep breath*

OMG I somehow kept 2nd place!! Thank you so much to everyone who voted WOOHOOO! I thought I was going to be 4th but I suddenly got all the way to 2nd. It was so crazy to see the shift in votes happen so fast and so sudden! Thank you, everyone, for making all these flattering comments. That, to me, was the biggest reward. <3

12. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

Have to say i really liked just about all of these.

Though of the top 3 i think the one tha took it all was my least favorite, but i can see why it won.

Zimtblog likes this.
  13. Stabby

Not one drawing was selected, only digital stuff. Sad.

14. Whetu

Thank you to everyone who voted in the competition for me and other beautiful artworks (Respect).
    I really really wanted to win a costume awakening, but it is said: meh xD

PS. When is the next similar art contest?
    I can't wait ^^

Solest, Starlin, Kekipi and 1 other person like this.
  15. Eollyn

Eollyn Heartilly Tamer 62 EU

Thank you so much for everyone that voted for me. Also gratz for the rest of the winners. You all really did amazing artworks. <3

16. Aelisah

So happy @Eollyn and @Starlin got 1st and 2nd place !! You 2 were my favorite <3 <3

Well deserved and I hope your talents will be bringing you happiness in life.

Vannie, Starlin, Kekipi and 1 other person like this.
  17. CleverLittleOne

Not sure about the disqualifications and details or anything but all the art was good. I personally liked Whetu's the best, but I did enjoy the winning artworks and can agree with those for winning as they were really good(definitely way better than anything I could do XD). Good job for all those who participated, I noticed people posting the other art that didn't make it into the voting here and on facebook and stuff and they were all really well done.

Eollyn and Kekipi like this.
  18. Star of Stardusted

Why do people always assume that the person is a HE?

Zimtblog likes this.
  19. Lunaevah

Thank you to all that voted for me and left kind words during this contest! ^^ I really enjoyed creating the artwork for this! Congrats to the rest of the winners also!~

Starlin and Eollyn like this.
  20. Nixe

I'm glad out of everything revolving around their submission the one thing you chose to be outraged about was the person being referred to as "him"