1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As soon as AOC is out BDO is going to die. Change my mind.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SweetsDealer, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Marshallx

Working as intended ....

2. Marshallx

Now there's a protip if I ever heard one ... lol ....

3. Catastigma

Image dont reveal anythink. dont forgot the half abandon of AOC with the BR. this studio is not at this first fk

Remember Anthem, Nomansky, Wolcen ( Check Umbra)

Even BDO is light years away from its original paper and its commercial success did not make it go in the right direction.

We could have the game of the century like Archeage CBT.
    and boom release date, the worst Sandpark in the universe.

you have the right to have hope.

But don't share in order to influence people to pay a $ 250 founder pack for a possible ultra bleeding sadomaso ass ****.

Dont Pre-order.

#23 Catastigma, Aug 4, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    MisterJoy and MoonDance17 like this.
  4. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

when I read this post it gives me flash backs of bless online Like anything it's better to wait and see before calling it a bdo killer the game hasnt launched yet and all we have are "promises" that have yet to be kept from the devs of ashes of creation yes i know the dev outright said he hates it but money does strange things to people and until i see the game live to what it says it will I wouldnt say bdo is going to die quite just yet.

5. Prowly

NEVER EVER pre-order anything*

I also AoC succeeds, I am hopeful that it will steal SOME of BDO's player base so they can at least be more mindful of the p2w aka pay for convinience.

Adversly it can cause them to be more greedy cuz less players = gotta increase prices because investors want to keep it going higher :thinking:
    HMMMMMMM

6. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

The two best pieces of advise for video gaming. Never preorder and never believe the hype!

7. SweetsDealer

Well, even with pre-order, the lowest package on that game is 75$ that has 2 months of sub+some cosmetics.
    I'm not trying to convince anyone to quit BDO but looking into my BDO account those 75$ are just change for popcorn and some fizzy drinks :)
    I'm angry cause i like this game, i'm angry cause everything they FIX in this game is only the PEARL SHOP.
    Lets take a look at the last 3 BIG updates they did.
    1. Shultz - 240 AP zone, i went there out of curiosity. 60-70 mils per hour with LS. It's empty cause there are NO rare drop. DEAD
    2. Crow's Nest - Waste 15-20 mins to get there, get killed by one of the bosses cause of desync or you miss a CC on Kunga. Waste another 15-20 mins to get back to land. Will be DEAD next week.
    3. HEXE revamped - if someone can explain me the logic of this update i will buy him whatever he wants in BDO. Polly is way better money and XP wise.

But behold, take a look at our GLORIOUS PEARL SHOP.

8. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

but for real, i think it would be really good for BDO to finally have real threat so these incompetent devs could start educating themselves and actually bring some real content other than cash shop updates... overall it would be win for bdo

9. RainnellLynnMitarius

AOC character models are ugly and the combat is clunky...

I'm waiting for Crimson desert <3

MADE likes this.
  10. Andaro

Ambassador

This pretty much sums it up right .... Here....

11. Nelyvia

It's being published by My.Com and you really all believe it's going to succeed? lmao

MADE likes this.
  12. Nelyvia

It's being published by My.Com and you really all believe it's going to succeed? lmao

MADE likes this.
  13. Zaoo

I dont know but I hope so even though I invested lot of hours on this. They deserve get beaten because this company is cancer.

14. LightningFFXIII-4

She's not going to be eligible to be President till 2024...

15. Rubio

this game has a blatant fortune even new world has postponed its launch for a year.

16. Beeso

Keep your mind, I have no interest in changing it.

Peisinoe likes this.
  17. Mimimimi

The development of AOC is pretty transparent. Take a look at their developer streams. At least that convinced me that they are on a good path towards a working game. Buying games before release has never been a good idea :D

Reywhisper likes this.
  18. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Actually I heard that POE killed BDO already , its also a far superior game in every aspect. Also insert X game here that will or already has killed BDO. If the game ever releases some people might play it others might not but you shouldnt be wasting your time in a dead game forum since clearly no one plays anymore.

19. Tolots

Every few days some negative **** , this forum became a shithole of verbal toxcicity

Can't mods do someting about this exessive whining and downtalking ? I mean nothing about critism but the general forum is outrageous at this point.

Arkadia and Khondo like this.
  20. Gojira

Just finished watching indepth vid of features in AOC. it has some interesting things but seems to me it built around a massive players base with all the node systems and resource building. The one thing that gets me is the GFX look 10yrs old there is some pretty good game engines out there idk what they are running but still the look of it is dated.

i'm sure people will try and it have fun that the main thing, if i had to move from bdo it would have to be something that looks more polished. from what i saw of AOC the combat looks clunky and interface is a bit hmm. its still being dev so will have to see if it will improve.

ps. The price of their packs are insane one of the highest ive seen from a launching mmo.