1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ash Forest improvement suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NoobGamersBerlin, Mar 5, 2020.

1. NoobGamersBerlin

Hi all,

i was checking out the new 300/400 grind spot with a few guild member and I can say all in all it was an exciting experience with the fun not to know if you will survive the next pull and the risk of loosing crystals. Still the following improvements I want to suggest.

party loot - only 1 member of the group is getting loot, please change that to loot for everyone in the group who was participating in the fight so it is worth of grinding in that area.

shared damage - right now everyone is getting the same damage from the mobs and it doesn’t matter if 1 or 5 of the group are getting hit. You can imagine if you have the Aggro of a group of 4-5 that it pretty much means that the group will get wiped and if you imagine further that when hitting the crystal 10-15 mobs spawn at the same time even the full geared are running into huge problems just leaving them the option to run for their life’s. Please make the mob damage shared to increase survivability.

Aggro distance - as @Belle Atwell already mentioned in his/her post please increase the aggro distance. It is really annoying that the Aggro distance is just 3 meter. Please make it able to use a pull mechanism.

Thanks for taking in to consideration.

Noob out!

2. Catastigma

Ash forest are mean to be a *futur* solo grind spot.

Its not a grind spot where most of the people are supose to go before a looooooonng time.

3. NoobGamersBerlin

Yeah, maybe they should overthink that too otherwise it will be just a pretty empty area. ^^

I rather would like to see it as group content like miros for better geared players.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

its a spot for speedy zerker boiz ;)

NoobGamersBerlin likes this.
  5. KaoriKat

KaoriKat Shai 64 NA

When kama was released.. the feather wolves was fought in a party.. now.. that is like uh.. why?

atm.. with ash Forest is hard yes.. but eventually it’ll be meh..

“Make end game grind plz”

K

“end game grind too hard.. plz nerf”

@.@

>.< .-. :p lol

I enjoy ash forest since abyssal was too ez. This is actually nice.. :D

Stealthe and NoobGamersBerlin like this.