1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asula Accessories now enhancable

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Aphiction, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Layliara

Here's Pen stat, or from what BDO Planner says

Attached Files:

2. Fudgebucket

only accuracy you get with asula is from the set

3. Narsi

any info on what locations drop those new in valencia
    ??

4. Layliara

From what i posted earlier (though it may have said lost magic power its still the same thing)
    Weakened Magic Asula Ring: Bashim Base and Titium Valley.
    Weakened Magic Asula Earring: Gahaz Bandit’s Lair and Desert Naga;
    Weakened Magic Asula Necklace: Basilisk Den and Taphtar Plain (Centaurus),
    Weakened Magic Asula Belt: Cadry Ruins and Crescent Shrine.

5. Kalara

I just tried enchanting 2 earrings, i had 5 FS, neither of them went PRI. Even though they are garbage pieces and it states "High chance of enhancing"

At least they gave fail stacks.

6. zhagsten

As the proud owner of a TRI Earring of Sealed Magical Power, I laugh at your attempts.

TheZecretWeapon and RoakOriginal like this.
  7. Layliara

Here's the drops

Attached Files:

Sidina likes this.
  8. Caexx

Im actually looking forward to the grind for these :)

9. Layliara

You cant use cron stones on them :/

LinaCrysta likes this.
  10. RoakOriginal

Was thinking of goin TRI/TET for that **** one time... Lets say out of ~50 I reached DUO once... Not like i cared much for those freebies, but they burned bit too fast even for idgaf smashing...

11. Spartakatz

Future of BDO... PVE dudes with 500 monster damage and 50 real AP, meets high end AP monkey boosted to 500 AP :)

12. Caexx

Someone sounds a little salty here.

Im a pve player who dabbles in some pvp here and there. Not into node wars or gvgs

Nothing wrong with PA adding more stuff in here for us pve players.

13. Grizabella

Hi.

Oh and RIIIIP.

Sizer likes this.
  14. Scythelike

Meh Id rather take my duo tungrad earring or tri crescents or duo seraphs/basi belts than this. The actual accuracy is almost nonexistent on asula and the dp, why for, you will 1-2 shot every mob on sight anyways.

And that one AP difference from a PEN asula and a duo tungrad earring for example (in terms of monster dmg) wont be worth the gray hair ill get by enhancing it :P

15. VoodooVirus

I assume the asula gear blows up if you fail? and can you use cron stones or not. Any info appreciated and thank you in advance

16. Layliara

Yes it blows up upon failing, also no you cannot use cron stones.

17. Coeprandua

I'm here to tell you that I tried to grind for these out of curiosity. Tons of Asula in storage and nothing to do with them. 2 hours at Bashim, no drops. Now, Im not sure it's worth it to keep grinding Bashims just to get these.

18. Spartakatz

I just dropped one during the daily hour grind. But as they aren't safe enchants like the general's thing, I doubt I want to spend FS for a twink gimmick.

19. Soulscar

Sadly what the accessories gain in pure AP and damage reduction does not take away the massive accuracy loss. Yeah they might be good PvE but why would I waste the most valuable resource in BDO.....failstacks?

Did some testing and it seems the claim of high chance of success is exaggerated. "High" is subjective and vague, to me high is greater than 50% at zero failstacks at all levels of enchantment. The inability to use cron stones and the fact they require failstacks at all massively reduces the viability. I guess they are cheap to enhance in a sense but the expense is never the "item" you lose but the number of stacks to successfully enchant again and again with each failure/success.

Monster AP is capped anyway so unless you have +15 green weapons by the time you get to the point you need to enchant you will have comparable or better gear anyway. You will need better gear to farm Basilisks and Centaurs to essentially farm the item required to upgrade the completed (better) item you get from Med monsters.

I guess the fact they are untradeable and have a high base value, they are good backups. I have a full set of other tri accessories aside for those times I get tet happy like many others do. Tri Mestos, tri red coral rings, tri Shultz belt and necklace offer 64 accuracy, less DP and more AP. You can pop those all day and never feel like you lost a kidney and stick them in storage once completed as the sell value is laughable at tri.

20. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

I got 5 weakened earrings in an hour at desert nagas. I haven't finished reading this thread but haven't seen anyone mention we can also trade in 3 weakened to obtain a regular.