1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

at least they did not nerf our ult !!!11

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Zimtiah, May 23, 2018.

1. ..... at least they not kicked on us while we are on the ground

2. DCoVeR

they kinda nerfed it because of new system with rage, I quess it will be hard to achive 100% now without SA in zerg, but will check this at node war today.

New Z buff I must say is awesome feeling as Valk, 25% cast is juicy <3 but with this stamina consumption ain't fun of using it, but at hystria(not enough gear :() it might be very usefull, I rly wanted to test it out at manshuams, but its disgusting with this stamina.XO

#2 DCoVeR, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Platinia likes this.
  3. Spartakatz

Only things you can hit with that ult are AFK people. You can see it from a mile and have 5-6 seconds to move.

25% more cast means nothing when you have no resources left to make use of that extra time.

Kusaragii and Platinia like this.
  4. DCoVeR

so after 40min of node war I got 91% rage XO so its huge nerf to our kill potential, also you are just meat shield now, heal, skills with SA and block, doing nothing or trying to do and get insta CC and die, its so horrible now playing Valk in node war, you are litteraly just ***** for PA and heal, you don't have fun also with your ultimate because of this rage cahnges, its disgusting now, cannot outplay nothing, if some1 chase you its insta dead or cc and dead, FUUUU HORRIBLE IM SO ANGRY AAAA D:<D:<D:< node is all about who have more ranged skills, hits from skills to CC everyone

#4 DCoVeR, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  5. Kenwulf

Yeah. Ult was our last useful offensive skill, and now that's gone too. Valk is kinda lackluster on this patch. The support skills alone don't justify playing her in wars.

Platinia likes this.
  6. Tamosaki

I don't know if its just me our 360 block is gone again. Getting cc'd pretty bad

Kusaragii, ViktoryiaV and Platinia like this.
  7. Celensra

They really did though...with Black Spirit energy being so slow to gain, one of three spells we can use with relative safety (Am I the only one that frequently gets knocked down when trying to use this spell???) during group combat was greatly hindered. Also...has anyone noticed how many TET and TRI Dandelion Lancias have been listed today? I finally gave in and chose Lahn as a new class but I will still be a Valkyrie at heart and in Node Wars...it's very sad though :(

Platinia likes this.
  8. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

LOL these devs >_<
    "GUYS ! We're awesome, we're gonna standardise BSR buffs and make ALL THE ULTIMATES DO THE SAME DAMAGE !!§11§"
    "You won't be able to cast them though :'D"

Dunno if anyone is still wondering if they have a clue...

(and no I didn't test anything, I'm breeding horses these days)

Platinia likes this.
  9. DCoVeR

same for me Paw, just lifeskillin atm, there is no other option to do, I won't grind with movment like this and never will reroll my love of this game from beggining. Just did one test node yesterday with guild to check state of cc and rage changes but its disgusting, all of us said that. We won't do any soon.

But best to say, "ey dude but you have a shield" :) this is new meme for me, because I have a shield yea !

#9 DCoVeR, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Platinia likes this.
  10. perlek

hey guys you cant move move for ****, i know your ult that most people turn off half the time and easy to avoid its stronger now, that will fix the issue.......... bdo has no clue what they are doing there isnt a semblance of balance and they managed to nerf armor and defensives but leave a super armor engage on half the classes and making atualy catching someone in the open world absolute **** for valks and zerker im close to quitting tbh...... but hey guys i have a shield =P

R.Prescott and Platinia like this.
  11. DCoVeR

I have a shield so its all ok <3

12. bob349

The shield is just so people can't grab your underboob. Oh, wait. Can't block grab.

#MeToo

13. REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

14. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

Double check: it's not happening shortly after you press "Q"?

I still get cc-ed out of block all the time (even when I'm completely stationary such as when I'm looking at my minimap or pausing for cooldowns) and I think that's buggy as all hell, but irrespective of that, our block only activates about 1 second after tapping q, it's not instant regardless of appearances - in desyncy times it can seem more like 2 seconds.

Tamosaki likes this.
  15. Kusaragii

This. Probably a get good issue but Ive been getting recked by geared Ninjas. I cant even chase them. It's like huge waste of time.

Tamosaki likes this.
  16. Azu

Azu

Share your Valkyrie, how does yours look like ? here is mine:

[​IMG]

Kusaragii likes this.
  17. Tamosaki

I have to check again, it was probably desync but I did concluded after 4 RBF that something has changed. Thanks for the info, I always thought it was instant block and only delayed through desyncs. It is sad to think how much openings we have due to the 1+ sec delay in our so called OP block that's easily breakable in this AP meta.

18. Tamosaki

Yeah probably I need to get better.

19. Kusaragii

I wasn't saying you need to get better xD..I need to get better! :D

20. Tamosaki

Lol. I figured chances are if a more geared ninja that is capable of dancing around 4 times before you can turn once before they one finger explode your guts from behind, then its not a issue of get gud on your part. Ninjas imo have a really huge advatage over valks atm.

ODB3698 and Kusaragii like this.