1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

at least they did not nerf our ult !!!11

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Zimtiah, May 23, 2018.

1. bob349

Based on the KR patch they nerfed the Ult after all. It no longer knocks down in PVP, so you no longer get the benefit of the down multiplier. Since it is so slow, someone else will have to knockdown for you while you're casting the move =/

2. clangpicky

all the classes that relied on 100% ultimate for most of their kills got nerfed. so valk, warrior, wizard

3. Netreiam

It never KDed in the first place. It was a stun for the charging hits but no cc on landing.

4. bob349

It is bound on last good hit.

5. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

Last hit is the teleport landing on top of a player, base skill did bound definitely. But I can certainly recall that anyone near me not already cc-ed did not get bound by just the 100% charging/channeling alone, only stunned (and they had a window to escape).

The base and 100% skills do more damage as a downattack if you channel it over people on the ground or land on knocked over targets.

I'm also very sleepy and am now not entirely sure if the 100% ever had the property of inflicting the bound cc on that landing. I'll have to double check later.

They already nerfed our ulti when they nerfed our pvp damage and also made it easier for people to escape the stun (with the cc on first hit changes) to grab or retaliate with nuking or flee.

6. Tamosaki

enslar 100% does have bound on last hit after the jump, but it never did when you are raising your shield which did stiffness, but to my experience it was more of a stun rather then what the description says stiffness because you can see the people tthat got cc'd waiving back and forth and not frozen like what stiffness looks like.