1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attendance Reward Pop-Up killed me.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lilithiaris, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Lilithiaris

Hi, so I'm creating this thread since I want something done about the attendance reward popping up in my face.. I was doing a boss scroll with my guild member/friend and when the boss were about to strike, the attendance reward popped up so I couldn't see what I was doing, so I missed my dodging chance and got killed... It's fine when you are standing still in a big city that it pops up and says here is your reward.. But when you are in a fight, especially a BOSS FIGHT, this pisses me off.. Maybe a setting so we could choose for ourself if it should pop-up or let us take it manually, which we could some time ago. Or a message, reminder, something that says "remember to collect your reward!" or something like that. Just PLEASE, stop pop-up in my face!

What do you guys think? Please help me get this more noticed so that something can be done about this. :)

CM Aethon, Redarion, Pkmdz and 4 others like this.
  2. Kalara

I love when it pops up multiple times after I've already closed the window multiple times ;)

"LISTEN"
    "HEY, LISTEN"

.....Stupid faerie.

Moraea, Oomwoc, Kio and 1 other person like this.
  3. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Seraph Ranger 61 NA

no penalty from boss scrolls, who cares

3amclub, Oomwoc, Sibyyl and 1 other person like this.
  4. Lilithiaris

I do, and think about if it happened anywhere else while fighting. I had to spawn at closest node which did I had to go all the way around the damn mountain to get back up :/

Redarion and Saccharin like this.
  5. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

6. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

i made multiple threads over time sinve they made it automatic, they rather side with newbies who forget things than making the game better for vets.

really obvious because all the steam players are quitting now they lost access to steam channels and instead of adding more regular channels or remove some steam channel as you see during prime time only 2-3 channels are labelled crowded where as every regular channels are labelled crowded.

Kakao is so stupid, they tried to grab as many apples as they can but they forgot to put them in a basket instead of throwing old apples away and grabbing new ones.

7. mahoukitty

Huh, so I wasn't just imagining that it used to be manual! I thought that they had set it so that the window would only pop up in a safe zone, but clearly not.

8. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

Just make it manual as it used to be, no combat xp or lifeskill xp scrolls on the wrong characters too. They always have to cater to the stupid ones and ruin it for everyone else.

Sarinka, Redarion and GamePois0n like this.
  9. magret

I don't get it, you get the item right away at server reset (this alone is a PITA) but the pop up is delayed until you enter a safe zone.
    at worse you and your horse take a bath from losing your mouse focus and being unable to turn. DEMI RIIIIVER!!!

if you had the pop up during a fight, send a ticket, looks like a bug.

10. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

gotta keep those channels free for when they release the game on Nest thermostats.

11. Gravemind

I'm with OP on this one. I've personally been killed twice by the damned menu popping up.
    It's not just a matter of "No get gud" it just throws you off and sometimes won't close for a few seconds. More than enough time for a boss/high-level mob to ground you into pie crust.

Redarion likes this.
  12. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 61 NA

i agree they should give us an option to choose weather we want pop ups auto or we can manually do it our selves, its sux when fighting a filed boss and that **** pops up in ur face and cant see **** or react fast enough. even in pvp.

Lilithiaris likes this.
  13. Sarah_Mairead

Def a pain! The worst is that big scroll window of stuff you can do that always comes up.

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

They changed it because of the ammount of QQ I mean constructive feedback from people missing their rewards.

It shows that it's not always good to listen to player feedback ...

Redarion likes this.
  15. woots

Or maybe they should have thought it "better" because automaticaly have the reward is very nice

- Dont pop up the windows if you arent in a safe zone. ( easiest fix to prevent that ), then pop it as soon as the player enter one.

- Dont open the attendace windows and send the reward in a mail + ( or not ) message

- Dont open the attendance thing windows but directly give the reward ( after all, if you want to see all the incoming reward and so, you can go open the windows yourself ) And (or not) Set a message on screen if REALLY thoses guys want you to know you have your daily reward.

- If not automatic, they stop freaking be annoying and let ppl be able to get all reward at once after 30days ( / XX reward, where XX = number of days the player went online during the attendance thing )
    + send regular notice message in chat as exemple that would stop once you get your reward(s) starting 3-5 ( or more ) before the attendance reward end..
    Or whatever else.

#15 woots, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  16. Columba

I assume this came from the Onion, right?

17. mate

mate DarkKnight 60 EU

The biggest issue with pop up rewards is that all skill exp/combat exp scrolls ended up on my lifeskill char and those are character bound GJ KAKAO D:<D:<

18. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

It's not about catering to newbies. It's just about wasting your inventory as often as possible and at inconvenient times. Want to clear your inventory before breaking the weight limit? Oh, look, seems like you're carrying too much. Want to buy some weight increases or inventory slots? Click here!

19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Login rewards have nothing to do with wasting your inventory, it's a well known way to make people loyal to a game.

Not saying that this game doesn't have a lot of inventory management, but login rewards no, it's in almost every MMO ever.

20. PanpanTheGreat

PanpanTheGreat Sorceress 61 EU

afaik the window doesn't pop up if you are not in safe zone, so if that still happens you should make a ticket.