1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

August 11th Remastered showcase

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TwilightAngel, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 60 NA

Which experience if I may ask ? Labor splitting is an industry standard since Ford invented it 100+ years ago.

Everything I typed is obviously reflective of this company, or else we wouldn't have cash shop updates every week for example, and that's just a single example.

2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

I wrote "
    I do not hope that you are wrong...But, based on experience, and if I had to place a bet against someone...Id claim you naive, and a person hopeful..much like a newbie that attempts a Pen with only 20 FS.

Nothing you typed is reflective of this company...But chance may be on your side."

You edited into the garbage you posted above.

I wont report you for editing my posts, but don't do it again. Otherwise I will start modifying yours to say such BS as

See how that works...Don't do that. There is an underline feature.

3. ManlyBeard

class remaster would've been better ...

but it's balanced atm tho rait?

4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Class remaster?

No, nothing is balanced at the moment, at least in majority opinion..If PA feels this is balance and is going to leave it this way, let us know.
    Is that too much to ask?

5. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 60 NA

I edited nothing of your post, I just highlighted key parts. All is see now is you using that weak argument to dodge the point I made that shows yours is wrong.

So I will tell this again only once: how is assuming that a company follows the century old industry standard that is labor splitting being naive and hopefull, especially when experience shows you otherwise, as I stated in an example. Please share the experience you claimed to have.

6. ManlyBeard

yes as in fixing the **** show that are classes now ... unless that wasn't clear with the sarcasm beneath it

Kynreaa likes this.
  7. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

In that case I edited nothing in your post, just deleted a few lines, and punctuation.

The experience I am speaking of, are the same complaints that mimic dead games before they died. It all starts with X patch, then skip ahead a few months in forum posts to dead game.

What evidence do you have that this company is even following the century old practice of ...1st and foremost having a customer service team to answer phones?!

8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 60 NA

You're just being dishonest here, can't firgure out the purpose however as it makes no sense and doesn't server any point.

That's all nice but how does this illustrates even remotely the fact that Pearl Abyss/Kakao has different team for different dev fields or not, what you say is completely out of point, while not being wrong per se.

What I told you (for the third time already), is that we have cash shop updates every week and for example class balance updates at a slower pace obivously shows that there are several teams at work.

See previous part about how this company follows this team based labor standard, as I explained to you several times already. About the phones, I must inform you that the current year is 2018 and many companies don't need to use phones anymore for their customer relationship because of those shiny things called ticket systems for example.

9. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

This time you didn't delete stuff so that was my point.

Yes, we pay for mismanagement is my point, as we continue to get cashshop updates, but nothing what seems to be the majority actually wants..I could be mistaken..If so please point me to where the devs pay most attention to...Someone on the test server got the 5% DR reduction to pass...So perhaps the forums are the incorrect avenue to get devs ears and put more money in their pockets.

10. Wildcard

The "majority" never uses game forums, they just play the game. We few, we funny, are a minority, dear Kynreaa.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 60 NA

As @Wildcard pointed out, the majority of the playerbase never uses the forums. The majority of the minority that uses the forums only do it to vent with no constructive or usefull input, so yes I think you're mistaken about what people want from the game.

However, you're right that forums aren't the best avenue to express yourself anymore since there is now a test server, which require a little more effort to use than just create a forum account and QQ, so I guess that devs take test server feedback more seriously than this forums.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  12. woots

the bloom & glare, all over shinny effect look atrocious, even if they use now more actual tech like PBR & so.

13. Loriel

Loriel Witch 61

14. Rizzly

Don't know, sorry.

15. Kuu

Kuu

If you hit up the global labs server you can go see it in action, and a small note on the remaster.

DX11 required. AKA this was indeed part of the plan when they went xb1, and adopted the new technologies of DX11 set.

16. TwilightAngel

Not sure if you saw the post or announcement what they done.

But they have redone somethings and some are added feature....... now the question is how well will this work and if we will see improvement on the lower end pcs and high end or just need better **** lol

17. TwilightAngel

I thought Xbox using Dx12

18. Kuu

Kuu

It is not. It's not possible.

Besides the fact that dx12 is windows 10 exclusive, and every developer would say screw you M$,

xb1 was released in 2013
    dx12 was 2014, with win10 2015.

Basically dx12 won't be around for another half a decade if not a decade.

19. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

YOu can take a sneak peek of it on the test servers...