1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto grind and farm (like the mobile version)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NESTINAR, May 27, 2018.

1. Kurejiin

Well for all who dont want to play the game, because its boring, there is 1 option.... find another game with auto-lvling,auto-lifeskill and auto-payment^^

Btw....Captn Capslock won#t make your statements better^^

2. Ashenvall

Bdo mobile is cool because of that.... At this point, BDO is dead, and PA can't kill something already dead.

NESTINAR likes this.
  3. Meldaza

can't believe there's someone stupid enough to actually thinks Auto-grind will actually works on PC games.

go back to your auto-everything-mobile-mmorpg.

4. NESTINAR

Cuz pvp
    Cuz this isent playng (the grind with the SAME ROUTINE SAME MOBS SAME MOVES) :D
    Yeah what i said above!

the above! :D

SO IF YOU DONT WANNA USE IT DONT PLAY YOUR MIDLESS MANUAL SAME OLD ROUTACION
    The people that have more intresting things to do than mindless same route same mob killing will be pretty happy of the addon and than they can pvp your weak ass off so you can cry in the forum how the game isent balanced :D

:D yeah like you so smart to grind the same **** and call this playng

O RLY?
    WHY?

#24 NESTINAR, May 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  5. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

[​IMG]

Hopefully people will have more interesting things to do rather than taking an example from You.

If people have more interesting things to do, they do them. Period. Abandon this multi-tasking ******** mindset already, or go play BDO Mobile or other crappy auto-play mobile game, and don't poison the forums anymore. You are triggered as if Developer himself came to Your home and asked for an opinion and to spread the word.
    Pssst...Game isn't balanced in the slightest.

Fixing your language errors before posting anything and keeping capslock in pants might be a good start to opening a constructive discussion man. 1,5 year on the forums and Your posts scream for justice.

6. Amerrante

Amerrante DarkKnight 61 EU

The game's playing itself jon, THE GAME'S PLAYING ITSELF JON

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

so, basically, u want developer sanctioned botting?

8. NESTINAR

so yeah doint the same thing over and over for 1-5 h a day is playng and fun yeah
    i will repeat like a broken record
    you can "play" your mindless grinding all day all night but for the people that have other stuff to do and still wanna have some decent fun in the game will be relly happy with the auto grind so they can kick the no lifers ass and compeat with other's :)
    you understand me so i dont need to fix anything it's the writer's choise to write the words as he wants there is a reason why but some may not get it:D

Well tell me that there are no bots right now and that this dosent piss ppl :D
    So why not kill them with this method? :)

#28 NESTINAR, May 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  9. Geobryn

Geobryn Tamer 62 EU

well, in a game where we have AFK fishing, cooking, processing, training, gathering
    the game where 24/7 AFK activities are almost mandatory... the AFK grinding is just "another" one in the list

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

u would only get people hunting therse afk levelers and they would come back to their character with 0% exp, 0 crystals and probably in the middle of the margoria. :D

11. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

I never stated current version of grind is fun It's typical to the genre, only fun factor here is combat, but You can't fully unleash it's power when you smash these monsters. But it is an example of playing, indeed. At least in PVP You can show off your skills.
    Yeah you are probably right, I should go back to school and stuff.
    It was a nice conversation...okay once again - discussion...dammit - exchange of visions...talk to the wall.
    bai.

12. Dalenos

[​IMG]

13. Angryman

Leave the troll alone,at this state it is pure trolling or short minded issues.
    Nothing to see here ->

Dalenos, Meldaza and VerboMiau like this.
  14. NESTINAR

:) yeah so it wont be so much of an afk after all and when somone hits you you hit back like in the mobile version :P

To the others that cant get a straith answer why not :D
    Well yeah go back to your grinding cuz you need to "PLAY" this fun stuff its sooooo FUN!!!

15. freshniubbo

instead of auto-grinding and auto-farming a good suggeston to release to kakao and pa is to make the result of gathering and crafting at least 20 times more generous. and i mean it: at least 20 times! do you know what gathering means in this game? ours spent in endless gathering for a result thats almost ridiculous, if not scandalous... today with a new caracter i gathered for about 1 our, and the result was about 300 skins that divided by 5 first and 10 after... to cut it short, ridiculous!

16. NESTINAR

Yeah i feel you but personaly for me this shoud be left alone i feel like gathering and other life skills shoudend be auto this is somthing worth the time to mix and **** and look for the materials the way the stuff works for me it's great i only suggest for the mindless mob routacion to end :/

17. Teknoman2

Pay to not play... why even bother with the game in the first place then?

18. Pain2Win

You are always talking about pvp but who do you think is going to win between the one who farm his lvl 62, defend his spot ect ... and the one who never play himself and just begin playing at lvl 62 "thanks to" the auto grind ? and also why make new content ? if you juste have to go somewhere profitable then just make only one farm area, a place for pvp and the game is finished : 1 month lifetime game ggwp

19. NESTINAR

Cuz mindles same route same mob for 2-5 hower's a day isent playng :D

That depends on your skill not on the time you spend oneshoting mobs duh...
    Much logic so smart :D

20. Findubar

Its a backwards way of thinking it. Why should you not play the game? The game is already automated in 80% of its systems. A better way is to make the grind faster not automating it. A mmo by definition is not for everyone, it requires a huge time investment. However, not playing the game to play the game is stupid. They should remove all the afk activities in the game not add more.

I see pvp thrown a lot in this game but the only pvp it has is ****ing with other players to inconvenience them and make them mad. That is the true pvp. And you don`t need 600gs for that.