1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto Sprint/Wagon Rush stops when game minimized?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Kubla, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Kubla

I really like the auto-sprint and auto wagon rush but if I go AKK to single train a mount or use my forest path wagon to train four mounts it stops working when you minimize the game.

I have a path in Hiedal with instant turns at both ends if I am using the wagon It will either end up below the bridge at the wast side or stuck at the shack on the east side, if I am on a single mount it stop by the imperial traders almost every time.

Anyone else have this problem and found a work around?

Sure would like to make use of the extra speed while AFK.

2. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

I noticed with the forest path wagon that if it decides to sprint at a connector it will derail. There is no way to set an auto path without some kind of connector to my knowledge, you either go back and forth with a connector at each end or a circle with two or three connectors.

I have a circle auto path I normally use without sprint I tried to do this with sprint on and it would do the circle about 20 times sometimes more then all of a sudden just derail into the rocks nearby right at one of the connectors out of nowhere.