1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Awakening Ninja PVE rotations for Noob (sorry for forum, cant post on Ninja)

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by vekkth, Feb 6, 2019.

1. vekkth

Hi. I hit 56 and really enjoy my Ninja but i feel like i am stuck into 3 skill rotation on any pack, starting with Shift RMB then S+f and Shift +f, all in the awakening stance. I am 100 percent sure i am lacking something. Sure with 160 AP I can farm green mobs pretty good even with these 3 skills but i kinda miss my pre awakening farm too.

Can someone give me an advice or point to a proper video/guide on that matter?

Would be sincerely greatful.

2. KrimsonSky

KrimsonSky Ninja 62 NA

Get your skill points up, will start to get good around 1600+. Get beheading, Abs. Shadowstomp, Abs. Malice, Moonlight. Those are really good preawakened skills for PVE. Once you get those, you can easily rotate preakwakened and awakened skills. I would suggest to grind at Sausans for the meantime, it is good EXP and SP. Good money as well and not very contested nowadays.

vekkth likes this.
  3. vekkth

Yep doing exactly that, grinding Sausans. almost 70 percent into lvl 57 now. I guess I do that until 58.

4. GM Ydril

Game Master

Hello vekkth,

Welcome to Black Desert Online! I hope you are still enjoying your Ninja ^^!
    I see @KrimsonSky was able to give you some solid advice :)

If you want some more, try searching on this forum, you will be able to find more helpful answers and different suggested combos,
    as an example, I included these on this subject:
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/new-ninja-help.192904/
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/i-really-want-to-main-ninja.207840/

Ultimately, once you are more familiar with all your skills, I would advice you to try out different skill combinations and find a rotation style you prefer!

vekkth and Axello like this.