1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Baby Elephant quest - bug

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Crookanator, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Crookanator

I started the quest, got to shakatu and he wouldn't talk to me about the elephant. Now I have 500 amity with him and the option to talk about the elephant is gone all together. I can find multiple threads about this but no one has answered this. GM's ples.

2. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

Have you try start quest from stable keeper in bazaar?

3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Shakatu only gives you the quest for your second or other subsequent elephant. You need to talk to the stable keeper at the sand grain bazaar and then you need gold bars to get the entry to the villa and then more gold bars to give to the person inside the villa. Seherezade is the name I think or something close. There is a guide that will walk you through the steps required.

#3 Phoenixxx75, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Smileybones likes this.
  4. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hello there @Crookanator, I can see that you are having some trouble picking up a second elephant. Don't worry, I can see that @Phoenixxx75 has listed out many of the steps required for this second elephant. If you need a guide to all of the elephant related quests, we have found that this Guide covers pretty much everything you will need. Please do keep in mind that it is a third party website. If you need any help, please let us know so we can assist you.