1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad breeding luck lately?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Amarenda, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Miyumi

While I can't speak for t5xt5 breeds. The T7's and T8's I breed turn out fine. No heavy setbacks ... I just jinxed myself to post this but w.e. I even got a T8 male that (through leveling) turned out with 17 skills and only 1 change coupon. For me that's quite lucky. Usual results from breeding are 2/3 T7's and/or T8's for 1 t6 female. I'm fine with that, I just go and breed my T6 females with my T7 males.

Shaynae, AncientRock and Milinia like this.
  2. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

Yea I'd been breeding mostly t6 females with t7 males and got 7s and mostly 8s after the increase. But lately I'm getting mostly t6 back

3. Aeryeen

I haven't stopped breeding horses yet and I can't remember my last T8. Lately, I only get T6 females, even with the highest breeding chances. No Arduanatt either, but I'm not even disappointed, only apathetic.

4. Amarenda

Ambassador

I failed 2 t9 attempts today but I did finally breed a t8 after a bad streak. A female E!

But I am hearing alot of bad breeds happening from others in my guild. :(

Nyrante, Milinia, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.
  5. Lightingale

Today's patch notes show a breeding rate increase.

I'd been having bad luck too; I wonder if it was ninja-nerfed somewhere along the way? Hopefully the patch corrects it.

Milinia likes this.
  6. Aeryeen

Then we need to investigate! If we finally reached breeding rate 14, we will have a chance to get a T8 with a T7 and T5. I have tons of T7 males and we can capture T5 females, so...

Or maybe we were having bad breeding luck because they had made an unintended rollback to breeding rate 12 and now they're fixing it >.<

Milinia and Lightingale like this.
  7. Amarenda

Ambassador

Number 2 is what I was thinking

8. Avross

I just got into breeding recently and had been getting consistent upgrades. t5xt5 @ 30m,26f breed x2 t6f and exchanged for t6m. Those t6xt6 @ 30m,25f (may have been 26) breed/exchanges to x2 t7f, x1 t6f. This was before last Wednesday. I bought a t7m that I assume someone thought was a dumb horse had like 5 skills at 12. Turned the t7s @30 into x2 t8m. Bought a t7m @30 with one breeding left and used the leftover t6f @30 breeding was a t8f and exchange was a t7f. I think did it this morning before work so it could have been a t7m. Sorry I didn’t add the colors would have to look up the abbreviations. All and all I think I have had good luck. ~110m investment for 3x t8 1x t7 to level and 2x t7 @30 worth 70m and 90m on market. Plus the red t7 I sold for 77m because I was broke after buying the second t7m.

Ascaeldor likes this.
  9. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Witch EU

My last 5 T7xT7 breeds all ended up in T6f..
    Breeding a T7xT6 now in the hope of something betterD:<

Milinia and Ascaeldor like this.
  10. Avross

Oh that's harsh. I hope you have better luck with your next round.

Milinia, Ascaeldor and Nuonii like this.