1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad move to not give free char coupon for Lahn

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NVG, May 16, 2018.

1. The_Lord

i get your point and i would normally agree, but it's the fact that previously for all the other new classes they gave a free one , and now that they keep ruining the game week after week ,the community is really upset , and then ask us to pay for it ( i won't play it i don't care ) is just not smart at all on their part

Lostarot likes this.
  2. BDOMONSTER

Like you were ever buying anything or have lol. Its a win - win I bought an expansion slot and will enjoy playing the new lahn class life is good for me, git gud at life son.

3. magret

yeah they will survive with your 1$80 for sure.

4. Draggun

Isn't this guy trying way too hard to defend kakao? Weird, looks almost like someone that works for kakao... Well, that must be my imagination...

Starissa and Lostarot like this.
  5. crosspath

Only cucks reward companies that are ****ing them day after day. You still don't get it, you work for a crap company, do they pay you in pearls? or in peanuts?

i have 4k pearls in my account and I WILL NOT SPEND 180 PEARLS, CAUSE I DO NOT REWARD INCOMPETENT COMPANIES.

SnakeAttack, Starissa and Lostarot like this.
  6. Asterotis

DELETE CHARACTER
    =
    FREE SLOT

Dalenos likes this.
  7. crosspath

Are you sure? Will you pay me all the pearl items in that char, if so, let's do it.

20 clowns said the same **** before you.

8. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Oh god, another self entitled moron/morons thinking that they should give free items to them just cause.

9. crosspath

Go rent some more pixels, winner.

SnakeAttack and Lostarot like this.
  10. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

Even if u flame. they will not release the 1 loyality thing, no matter what u guys flame/riot. Cause they CANT release it, cause people already purchased the thing with pearls. If they want to release the 1 loyality thing now, they have to compensate the Pearls... and i doupt they will do that for thousand of players :)

SnakeAttack likes this.
  11. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I never created every character that came out. I actually have 3 free slots even after creating lahn.

12. asdsadfas

Not taking sides here, but if you have pearl items for every single character you have then $1.80 should be nothing to you.

13. crosspath

Seriously, i do not care.

I am here just to show these guys that sucking the sperm of your GF lover is being a cuck, but they don't seem to understand it and ask for moarrrrrr.

14. crosspath

Again, i do not reward crap companies, no communication, crap NEW servers, one direction decisions, not asking anything to playerbase, and you want me to give them money?

This is why I speak about cucks. Cause cucks allow their wives to do anything they want and they keep providing for them, exactly like players are doing with Cashkao.

It's called principles.

#134 crosspath, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    SnakeAttack likes this.
  15. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Isn't it kind of obvious why they did this? Lahn's performance has been underwhelming in KR so far, they figure they won't get as much costume sales from her. So instead of giving a free character slot for us to try her out with, they are selling the slot to try and make up for lost costume sales.

Moraea, Dalenos and Lostarot like this.
  16. Viktor

You are what is wrong with this world.

Also, you are asking people to leave, but what if too many people listened to you and left? Your precious BDO would die.

17. Viktor

Nah, such people are actually among us. Not even hard to believe now days.

Lostarot likes this.
  18. TeRRoRibleOne

What a piece of ****

Lostarot, Tvvin, TheReason and 2 others like this.
  19. NVG

NVG

Yeah, KAKAO logic: better sell 1000 character coupons for 1800$ before everyone quits for good, instead of giving for free 30,000 char slot coupons and selling at least 1000 costumes or weight limits or inv slots which are worth 10 times more pearls. Now people are just pissed and out of anger won't buy anything, because they don't want to support the developers anymore who are greedy and ruin the game.

Lostarot likes this.
  20. Starissa

Temporary Workaround I found for this issue if you only want to test the character creation I would suggest selecting a different region before signing into BDO. :D D:<:DD:< It's not a total satisfactory solution, but it will suffice if you are super curious to play with the creation part.

Moraea, Lostarot and Zharigh like this.