1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Trading Experience

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Metisama, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Metisama

My Experience:
    I was coming from Velia to Altinova on my wagon with 4 horses. and suddenly right before entering Altinova i get killed by a player and he also destroys my horses/wagon. i got to Altinova Stable to repair. and it tells me i must go to (Duvencrune) to repair. Probably because of stable capacity. (i have 6 Stable capacity on duvencrune and there is only 3 in Altinova). Why do i need to suffer the consequence for someone attacking me? Now i have to waste time and walk ALL the way back to Duvencrune just to repair my things and return. This has been a negative experience.While being forcefully slaughtered now i have to suffer the consequence and walk all the way back. that Is not fair and its not reasonable.

My suggestion:
    ALLOW us to repair in any stable. i understand the stable capacity but im not asking to LEAVE my wagon and horses at the stable im asking to repair my broken wagon and recover my horses at the nearest stable to continue my journey.
    upload_2019-9-9_23-46-14.png

2. Mkate

Uhm

I'm going to be that person.
    It was your fault for not transporting on a level 49 character. Learn from your mistakes.

Also destroyed mounts/wagons go to the most recent stable they were in.

3. Metisama

you being "that guy" who doesn't understand the point. i dont care about getting killed or my wagon being destroyed. i said it wasn't fair that i wasn't able to repair at the nearest stable.
    i was forced to walk all the way back from Altinova to Duvencrune. That was the problem not getting attacked. (in fact take a good look at the picture. all of the horses and wagon appear in grey and cannot be clicked to repair)

By the way, i received an email from a GM stating " we have reported this issue as a bug before but it seems that is a limit of how the system works."