1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Balanced class kappa

Discussion in 'PvP' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Jul 22, 2018.

1. DarkKnightMasterRace

Balanced class btw, 1v3 for 30 secs vs 260+ AP players, she dosent die, CC all of them and win 2v3 with a sorc that came to help. I was watching this random NA tournament and all we saw was mystic, ninjas and sorc 1vXing people with ease. Class balance when?

https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyApatheticFungusLitFam

2. SKS_DK

A musa or maehwa can run away forever from 50+ people, I dont see how thats unbalanced. Didint you make a thread recently that bad players need to be removed? Yet you still complain about every class except yours. Every class is in a decent spot right now, except tamers that are pretty weak.

3. DarkKnightMasterRace

4. DarkKnightMasterRace

Also nice meme, I play 3 classes, Im not even biased towards class balance, i have weapons for 5 classes total but only play 3.

5. Rayin

You asked to Remove bad players from PvP, so now they're going to nerf every class by removing its players. You'll either play a FOTM or top tier class or won't play at all.

6. Kusaragii

You seem to go back and forth a lot on Mystic. Make up your mind.

7. Spartakatz

Then why don't mystics win 1vs1 tournaments? If 1vs3 is easy, they should easily wipe every 1vs1.

You forget that equipment is still THE king in the game. Remember when that witch got 2nd place in 1vs1 tournament, while it was largely considered being one of worst 1vs1 classes?

Just looking at a 10 second clip and deducting class balance from that is totally ridiculous.

8. Tjaranis

BDO is not balanced against 1v1, therefore this is not relevant as it assumes that's what it should be.

for 1v1 use TTK.
    the time it takes you to kill someone should be the time it takes them to kill you.

most eva/speed classes are virtually immortal if they wish to be, with perma SA/invuln and easily escaping and outrunning other classes.
    as such they either shouldn't be able to kill another class when they engaged or they should die extremely easy themselves (as they can decide if an engagement happens and when it ends).
    as such they would need a lucky strike to win the fight but to not lose they would simply need to not get overgreedy/overextend when a kill is not possible (backoff, heal, regain needed skills, reengage).
    so the question comes down to whether or not their TTK match up in perfectly played scenario's ^^

but as said because BDO is balanced around huge zerg play agile backline killers need to be able to evade full groups of players while they try to assassinate the prime target (healer/long range support), therefore in a 1v3 they would shine more than usual.

9. Notte

Emmm, lyssa is a good mystic and geared I don't see any problem that he can live 30secs fighting 3 ppl, maybe you should watch mayzap's stream, watch him 2 skills slaughtering 560+renown players at 250ap and disengage out from 20 players with all iframe movements.

Valkyrie likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

solution is easy, both need nerfs. :D

11. Sacrifuce

Remember na 3rd qualifier final? A single dk rape a team that has kuno and 1 again is mystic if i not wrong. They barely kill that dk in 1v2 match most of the time and lose due to kite.

My point is, git gud.

12. randal2143

Just saying the striker is the only one out of that team over 260 ap and he's pretty mediocre outside of siege, he will tell you that himself. All I see is a mystic playing really well against 3 classes that have no real way to engage on her. Sorc/Striker play a reactive style against against mystic and wizard is a magic class.

13. Vashy

Before you scream Class balance, why not actually watch what you are posting. It was Wizard. Mystic and Sorc.

Mystic managed to land a lucky CC on 2 players with Spiral torpedo ( Which doesn't even have SA on it), than we see a Wizard teleported in while Sorc was doing a Spin-to-win and Mystic doing Sea Burial on this 2 players, and finished them off.

There was nothing easy about it, just RNG CC, that the team took advantage off.

Why are you trying to punish players for having great, coordinated team work?

Valkyrie likes this.
  14. Katsuragi

LOL
    LOOOL
    LOOOOOOL

You're right. It's not. It's not balanced around anything but whatever aneurysm pops on the balance team at the time.

Rayin likes this.
  15. TrueKarma

There is no class balance anymore. The game was much better even with unbalance before at least classes was fun to play.

16. Vashy

I think Classes are more balance now ( No more Perma SA, safe engages ), but Renown system made massive gear imbalance.

17. Katsuragi

The last time this game's combat was enjoyable was before Awakenings came in and power creeped everything to the point of no return.