1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban em

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Prochilles

Oooh sorry someone gave their opinion just before you did, 1 is enough, so...

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

One thread on any subject is enough. The only reason there are more is because people are often too lazy to look if there is another thread on the same subject.

3. Silent83

the only delay that i see here is because of the damn money, is always because of money, this people that use the exploit most of them spend so much in this game, who want to ban something like that, i am very sure they will not get a ban, can't ban somebody after he spend 5k$ or more, like in real life men who has money has power, always will be like this, and the poor suffer because of these people, i don't play hardcore this game like i did before, hope to get a new mmo so i can run so fast from bdo :) sorry for my english! respect for people that never cheat in games!

4. Rakjze

Ban em all.

Silent83 likes this.
  5. CM Servantes

Community Manager

I have seen a few times already some players claiming we don't ban people if they spend X amount of money in the game or if they are streamers. I can assure you the rules are the same for everyone, as we want to offer a fair environment for everyone. If someone cheats it won't matter how much money they have spent or if they are streamers, the ban hammer will fall on them too.

I have even a few anecdotes of some streamers getting banned in the past and spamming us messages that they didn't cheat and it was their ex-girlfriend, mother or cat that did it while they didn't know. Also, there were a few that used the excuse "I brought many players to the game so consider unbanning me" (I am talking also about streamers with high numbers in viewers). The answer was the same for everyone: Cheating will not be allowed.

With my message I want these conspiracy theories to stop as we are normal people doing our jobs, and not a villain developing a wicked scheme, so we can earn more money or make you feel bad and laugh about it.

Kind regards.

6. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

I appreciate the clarification however the time your all taking to execute any action on this matter after already stating it is an exploit seems a little absurd no? could we at least have some more information as to why this is such an undertaking please.

7. ALO

ALO

When?

8. CM Servantes

Community Manager

The verification method for this exploit is being done manually, and we want to make sure the data we have is correct before taking any actions. Also, keep in mind the GM team is dealing with a backlog at the moment (lots of tickets coming in), so at the moment they have a lot to do as their job is not only aimed to ban cheaters or exploiters.

Kind regards.

Mgp, Ungvi, Naho and 4 others like this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

so, permabans when?

Sevyrn likes this.
  10. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

Thank you

11. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

I would hope it would take a long time because if not they will likely have way too many innocent getting banned,i mean as much as I hope it's your account that accidentally banned for rushing them it will likely be others.

It isnt exactly cut and dry on who is guilty and who isnt,I dont think you understand how big of a grey area their is in the matter.I mean where is the line drawn of who innocent and guilty?,If they did it 6+ times are they considered guilty but 5 is innovent?...and countless other issues of the same type.

12. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

that's why I asked if I could have some more information I don't know everything that goes into these I wasn't trying to rush but I don't like going on a lack of information that they could have provided rather than letting all these theories run about

13. Goyen

23 people got the boot........

14. Analiyah

That's exactly what a villain developing a wicked scheme would say
    [​IMG]

Rekkuzan, Fearless V and Kurano like this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

or they REALLY suck at their job. dunno whats worse. 23 bans is a joke.

Rekkuzan and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  16. Kymaera

WEAKEST PUNISHMENT EVER! ROFL

Grats to all the exploiters who still came away with millions and/or billions. You won. Again.

Wodahs, Rekkuzan and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  17. WarmongerX

Do we already know who got permanbanned?

18. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

when you have a streamer like XpotatoeheadalwaysfailingXX laughing at your non bans after exploiting right this minute yall have proven to be feckless. now i can log back out and laugh at this kakao/p.a stupidity. Idiots spend money on this game while the hackers / botters and exploiters thrive in this game for the low price of 5 dollars or a gift from a friend/ so some of us that spent some mulah here have learnt lessons.P.A kakao and its affiliates will never get another dime or nanosecond out of me after the smh nonsense and as i can see the same story keeps repeating itself.

Wodahs, Phoenixxx75 and luzr100 like this.
  19. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Not gonna lie..Your bosses sorta create the conspiracy theories themselves with their own actions.

IF you trully want them to stop, the conspiracy theories..There is a tried an true method of getting your customers to stop acting on them. Its to actually address them. Perhaps try talking a holiday from the naming and shaming policy for a bit..call it an unprecedented event thats not to be repeated very often..but in order to mitigate dmg to your bottom line, you guys will be relaxing it for the foreseeable future, and any exploiters have been thoroughly warned that the policy will no longer be in effect protecting them. Especially if what you said is true, and it ACTUALLY took man hours away from other things that needed to happen.

If someones gonna make me put effort into punishing them, they darn sure should be listed in the end credits as a main star dont ya think?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

Words are one thing... actions are another.
    Sadly history shows a major discrepancy between those two so apologies when I won't take you by them anymore.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.