1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban em

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Ben Phoenix

More like the second one but are you sure that it doesn't look like that in game anyway?

2. Ben Phoenix

Actually no, not even the second comma is weird, I checked and the distance of the comma from the numbers can be different, it depends on the number.

#662 Ben Phoenix, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  3. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

This is a screen I took for comparison :

[​IMG]
    The first comma look cut in the -800b pic.

4. Ben Phoenix

I don't see that to be honest.

5. LightningFFXIII-4

Something tells me he won't be putting anything up in the MP for a while.

6. gurghul

Photoshop m8

Kikux likes this.
  7. Ben Phoenix

Hard to say that.

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

That’s not really what it means. It means everyone is dumb enough to pay PA money and still not have the means to achieve what anyone else can by exploiting.

If the pic was fake. It’s due to the gloves. But it’s not. I’ve witnessed sword art get pen successes on system chat in euro twitch streams. With an exploit loan It’s possible via costume melting for him to have finished PEN enhancing his set...perhaps it’s over exaggeration with the gloves.

9. BuShiDo

Please remove this fake nonsense. Apart from what other people already pointed out with the glove and the second coma in those digits, nobody got hit that hard with negative silver.

If Kakao deemed that this account deserves this harsh of a punishment they'd just perma ban it. Not to mention why a guy with full PEN on everything not have Garmoth's heart fiery offhand?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

So is this just an attempt from a culprit to justify the exploiting?
    Exaggerating the punishment so people wont think to bad about his wrongdoings? have sympathy?
    Who has to gain from such pity?

11. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

It is fake no one got hit with negative 800b.

Prochilles, Hekki and Kikux like this.
  12. Boink

What's the highest negative silver amount, do you know?

13. Prochilles

Laziness would not be accurate to say, as who is going to comb through forums etc to see if someone has already made the post. Time managment =/= laziness.

If all posts are simply going to be allowed to remain open based who said something first, I think it would be prudent for those that want to openly discuss their perspective on an issue, to preemptively make posts ahead of issues arising (eg 'devs afuaru ban hits innocent players 2020', '2021 event exploiters need to be banned' etc). This would obviously cause a wave a irrelevant material, so instead maybe devs should simply create threads that the community can then comment on. This way there are no like threads created and they can more easily regulate player discussion....

Personally, Ive made several threads that went full detail into both negative and positive subjects, which simply got merged into a like thread that was posted first that mostly had a simple statement like "I hATe ThIs It nEed chaNgE" , with no views let alone replies.

Idk you pick.

14. Zaoo

In hindsight 90% of those exploiters profited from this. Its still win in profit.

So folks please go exploit because obviously Kakao doesnt give a F

15. YeahRight

Excuse me, but the bit about everyone in is treated the same is false.

There is a case of a certain player in a certain guild being found for RMT. To the extent the lead GM took action on his account by removing an item purchased by RMT but DID NOT BAN THE ACCOUNT.

This guy fish botted and got his first account banned, bought another account and then went to do more RM T. in fact hes selling his account now for 6k.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT i guess we cant talk about that, can we ?

#675 YeahRight, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2020
    yukishiro1, Life2v, Naho and 5 others like this.
  16. Argiel

The problem with your statement is, that you can't proof it here.If its true i get, it's a serious problem. That is one of the biggest problems here, that people don't get named after they did something wrong. The only guy i know was the guy who used two workers on a node. Player should not name people, but if they are officially punished there should be a wall of shame.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  17. Boink

They know it's a lot of work to police that kind of stuff. It took them 3 weeks and still have an incompetent results. Maybe they invested in this game and published it for it's self sufficient policing... Filters are there, censorship is there. The moment it requires heavy policing like what happened in Shadow Arena they turned it off and branch it off as a "new game". With all the speed hackers, I can't wait the kind of incompetence they will pull with that brand new game.

I've seen streamers failed and lose all their gear just to come back a week later with their gear back or a brand new "alt" account that somehow they managed to grind with. Sometimes with far better gear. Either whaling hardcore or just bought an account. They somehow can't enforce T.O.S.

This is like what happened to the now bankrupt Trion Worlds all over again.

18. Vortexii

Your own policies are in contradiction to your statements. There is nothing preventing the names of these cheaters being released besides Kakao's own made up policy preventing it. The relationship of past streamers and also having personal recognition is also problematic. So is the lack of actual bans here and the sentiments that people honestly feel that should have just cheated because they actually got cheated themselves by not cheating.

Hondo_Lane, Skyvex, Wodahs and 6 others like this.
  19. yukishiro1

I'm sure we'd all like to believe the claim made by the GM in this thread that everyone is treated equally. But unfortunately, because we know for a fact that it isn't true re: past conduct by this company, the very fact that he made the statement reduces his credibility. Either the GM is not aware of the special treatment given to certain players - in which case he's useless - or he is aware, in which case he's lying. Either way, it destroys what little credibility he had.

This is what happens when a game is run by developers nobody trusts. I mean, who knows - maybe it's true that in this case everyone was treated equally. But we will never know because of the policy of not naming and shaming, and we can't trust the company, because of its past track record.

20. crosspath

Hey Cashkao give me 100b silver today and take it from me next week, surely I will not find any way of profiting with that money...

I promise(fingers crossed), pretty pretty please...

These companies are a joke.

Boink and Phoenixxx75 like this.