1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Them

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lectro, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lectro

We all know why we're reading and posting in this thread in particular. I don't want to hear the excuse of how the poor innocent members and GM thought that making a quadrillion silver is perfectly fine and reasonable. If the guild payed out and bought anything with their ill gotten gains, they should be permanently banned; Full Stop. The damage has already been done to the market with the exploiters buying out all the valuable items and gear. If (you likely will because you're all so spineless) and when you slap them on the wrist I hope you at least punish them severely enough to cripple them from playing the game like putting in a negative amount of silver where they can never pay it off in a century.

EDIT CM Jeste:
    Hi,
    as this thread is getting heated, it will now be locked. Please go to the main thread if you have any questions or demands.

#1 Lectro, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2020
    Deyric, Sequenzer, Spartakatz and 3 others like this.
  2. NightGlider

This is seriously messed up. All those legit players screwed over saving to buy items and then at one go, all of them are GONE just like that because of a bug. WOW>

3. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 63 NA

Yea I agree ban all -redacted- members for exploiting the Node War Tax bug.

~JhaelannaBanana~ likes this.
  4. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

5. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

6. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Compensation when?!?!

#6 Kurano, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    ~JhaelannaBanana~ likes this.
  7. Andaro

Ambassador

Although I know the in-game chat and reddit is abundant with rhetoric, rumors, and mis-information, let's please not stir the pot here. There was a hiccup with the Servers Tax System. The staff are investigating the issue and will take the appropriate actions necessary to rectify the bug, and any other actions warranted, if warranted.

For any further redress, please see the PM's post here
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/issue-with-node-tax-collection.528019

Beyond that, let us please dispense with rumor and conspiracy mongering and act like civilized, intelligent gamers.

8. Prowly

I'm sure they'll just get negative silver after getting everything they wanted like always :LUL:

MoonDance17 likes this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

they will probably even reward them for being victims of getting too much money. "we didn' kno'! i swe'r!"

MoonDance17, Life2v and Jinoro like this.
  10. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

I personally find you more insulting by suggesting that we are only talking about rumors and that we are not "civilized, intelligent gamers".

We WITNESSED how they lazily handled the previous exploits. The punishments are far from being enough to convince some players to keep playing fairly, and even encourage cheating.
    When players can measure the risk VS reward ratio of using a bug/exploit, the war is already lost.

So, like @Lectro suggested, ban the cheaters. Less than that is a joke. And finding the real cheaters is easy on this one : they used the money? They cheated. Period.

Eryola, Vortexii, n8uregirl and 4 others like this.
  11. ANNOYEDCHERRY

You do know who your talking to right? Whenever stuff like this happens the community brings out the pitch forks...

I don't remember a "now now children behave" post when we were all demanding blood for the mappers?

SilverWolf and Life2v like this.
  12. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

It was just a little hiccup bro... lol

[​IMG]

13. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Yep, shared among 100 members it only means 236,008,419,801,023 per member, where's the problem in the end? ^^

Deyric likes this.
  14. Kikux

conspiracy mongering and act like civilized, intelligent gamers what?? XD it's amazing 2020 we still have humans like this. even in games they dividing people with their primitive intellect who's the judge between the Uncivilized and the civilized??

15. Haxxing

I believe this has something to do with the halloween event being implemented.

16. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Thats not how gild payment works... Everyone got a maximum of 15-30bils, not more...

#16 DheReaper, Oct 22, 2020
  17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

way more than enough to know something is not quite right with it.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  18. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Yep, I don't remember exactly the restriction on this system, I personnaly don't use it anyway, but in which world does that allow you to insult me? Am I supposed to know everything in this game?

You should work on your attitude, and stop staring at my finger when I show you the moon. Thanks in advance.

Vortexii and MoonDance17 like this.
  19. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Then why you spread false info? Why you talk about something you don't know? Get in line with other people who have no knowledge of the game

#19 DheReaper, Oct 22, 2020
  20. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Again, wrong attitude. Just because I don't care about some restriction put to limit payouts (the payout I received have always been far from it) still doesn't allow you to insult. You corrected me, nice, it still does not change that the other things I have said are true.
    Agree with the rest of my point and move on. Or apply your own suggestion.

So, cheaters have to be banned. If they used the money there's no excuse, no matter the amount of money but that's still on that point that you aggressively attacked me. Your attitude is at fault and suggest a narrow-minded behaviour, are you roaming around to simply jump on a mistake and insult, or do you want to discuss?

Karna5, Deyric and MoonDance17 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.