1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ban Wave] 3rd party Software

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Oct 17, 2018.

1. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

yes sure, with my 49 alt and ~250mil investment i could do 2-5b/w with 4h/7 play time.
    And how you expect someone can investigate this ? You see people cheating you open ticket with fam/name so they could be checked. Saying "I've seen someone hacking" is same as "I've see someone is bad guy"

2. Kushina

and... if this 80 player banned have added all money earned with speedhack on guild bank??? You have removed this silver from the guildbank? If this 80 player are only secondary account??? who have this hack and have used on secondary account can earn with guild payout what have farmed with hack......NERF SEAHUNTING WHEN??

Ruffe and Ghoast_ like this.
  3. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

u want me to post gif of this guy teleport? u gonna tell me people able to walk on water with tradepack and move 100km an hour?

Mycca likes this.
  4. MaD_SteeZz

That's really cool and all, but you guys broke motion blur in the patch today. Please fix it. Motion blur is disgusting and ruins the game.

isojukka.js likes this.
  5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

You open ticket and report bad player, saying on forum "I've seen hacker" w/o giving hes name ( against forum rules) won't do anything. Do you really expect someone gonna spend insane amount of time to check yours "Today i've seen bad guy" ?

6. zhagsten

BURNINATED

7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

I don't see how that's more convenient than just doing it normally but whatever.

8. NexusMercer

Thank god you guys are still banning these hackers. Huge thank you all to the team and thanks for the amazing new armor i purchased vestillo set. Please keep up the great work and keep banning those cheaters.

Andaro likes this.
  9. redclover00

@GM Rhotaaz , I'm not sure about your accuracy. I'm one of those who got banned. I got an email telling me that i used third-party software that affects the game but the problem is I have never used such software or any kind of cheats. The fact that you aren't accepting appeals and support flatly refusing to hear me out is a problem for me since I've invested a lot of time and money into this game. I'd have never spent money on this game if i'd known you'd ban for no reason. Banning my account for what I consider a mistake on your part is total injustice to me. I'd really appreciate it if you double check and make sure about those bans or at least give a chance to the accused to prove their innocence.

#49 redclover00, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  10. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

@GM Rhotaaz , lets say someone used speedhack in the first week then that person discovers fish bot and now that person is using fish bot the 2nd week, and lets say that person got caught both weeks using 3rd party software, so eh, is that person considered as using fish bot or speedhack?

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, it is fairly easy(in theory). if fastest possible travel speed of a character is X and that character somehow got to an island (traveled distance Y) in a time that is impossible unless going way faster than X -----> INVESTIGATE.

12. 2monthslatenonamesleft

While I am not knocking the effort or results any, we've heard that a few times before and nothing has come of it.

The last time being near a half a year of silence. Please prove us wrong this time.

Ruffe and Thelemna like this.
  13. kapy94

kapy94 DuCouteaus DarkKnight 61 EU

Meanwhile cheaters are like

"Lol u all just bad l2p plebs Im so pro that they banned me. Jajajaja there is no hacks in this game l2p"

#AnyBigOnlineGame.

14. PJ Staley

15. PJ Staley

Thanks for taking time to do this. I hate cheaters.

shinigami_vizard likes this.
  16. Denive

17. Resems

the problem is that i still find hackers in aakman/hystria, killed entire packs of mobs and noone there, not one soul in sight...

Ruffe likes this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they could also check the rate of people getting XP there. if its obviously too fast, flag it and check it. or some other method.

Ruffe, Andaro and SpiralEnergy like this.
  19. Thierca

Wow, really nice, next target, market bot ?

shinigami_vizard likes this.
  20. candesco

Not all have been terminated. It's like with destroying an ant nest with an ant bait box; it takes a while to get it all down.