1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Wave: 3rd Party Software

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Dalenos

Dalenos Valkyrie 56 NA

Yup apparently their people that are stupid enough to mention it on channel chat >.>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What's worse games security actually caught them but did nothing but tell them they had third party software running. Obviously the game security didn't temp or block them from playing because they were in game talking about it like imbeciles they are >.>

#221 Dalenos, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  2. Spartakatz

I've seen an epheria boat warping past me at like 5x-10x the speed (minimum), so I guess it takes around 5 minutes for a hacker. Was that your point or what?

3. Spartakatz

because that's a macro tool, and no keyboard layout creator. you can remap your keys without that automation thing.

4. Dionysos

Dionysos Lorewish Ranger 57 EU

Wish there was a legal way to fine hackers...

5. Serania

And again you missed the other point. You people are so dense. In that 5 min that person earned 30million by cashing out imperial trades.

IMPERIAL TRADES. IMPERIAL TRADES. THESE SPEEDHACKERS EARN OVER 100 MILLION SILVERS IN 1 HOUR.
    HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REAPEAT?

---------------------------------
    It seems you people are too lazy to read previous posts:

---------------------------------

When are actions going to be taken?
    @GM Rhotaaz

6. Difides

market place bots or pregift scamers when ?

7. LilithDragonFlower

Will I get banned for using Max level speed enchant think its +5 + Witches ORB +10% Speed, and Pay 2 Win Swim Suit?

Also on a side note please make fishing boats faster since everyone who pays 2 win can outswim them.

Also anyone stupid enough to use a speed hack should know that client side data such as character position is sent to the server and if a character magically goes from point a to point b over lets say 500 meters away faster than average would get banned, as well as even if its possible for a speed hacker to mimic +5 enchanting movement, and stat bonus on move speed buffs even to spoof its likely a GM can just investigate the gear a person is wearing see they are 0% enchantment speed and ban, even the server can check for this ****...

So don't be stupid it's not worthit.

edit: and those paid hack sites, undisclosed the only one who profits are the creators of the hacks / cheats because you don't think wellbia the creators of XingCode, or BDO admins don't pay $30 get the hack themselves find out its memory addresses then simply put this into anti-cheat detection its actually very easy lol.

RIP Cheaters.

Aiwen likes this.