1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban wave today and the lack of in the past months

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Blitzball

is @GM Rhotaaz still in the Kakao team ? It's been a while since the last banwave.

Marketplace bots are still here , more than before. Pearls gifting discord servers are growing every days.
    The speedhack tool still open source...
    We need another BANWAVE ! D:<

Mana_Mafia and Atron like this.
  2. Atron

He is not allowed to do it ... he can but he won't cos some CEO cares about making profit more than actually keeping game enviroment safe and fair.

Also we need game client pached, server side checks and so on ... ban wave should came last when all those things are sorted out.

#2 Atron, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Mana_Mafia, Dalenos and Blitzball like this.
  3. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I think he got banned for banning future profitable assets.

Kusaragii, Mana_Mafia, Krakh and 10 others like this.
  4. Decem

Safe and fair environment in cash shop heavy game you said.

5. Ateena

They pretend they don't exist so you forget about them and never bother asking and expecting work to be done from them..
    None of them is doing their job.
    Rhotaaz not banning the whales, the so-called CM has been dead-silent after thousands posts against p2w. Never seen such a joke company.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  6. Catastigma

[​IMG]

Rhotaaz is on mission incognito on the Hacker universe for find a way to fix hacking/bot once for all.

Hemuk likes this.
  7. clort

I daresay it's much easier for them to delete forum threads regarding hacks/bots/guild leaders selling silver keeping it from the public eye than it is to actually fix the game so this can't happen.

As many have already said I can't see them banning anyone spending money on the game regardless of their behaviour.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  8. Atron

Exactly. I went to those fish bot discords after every ban wave in the past to check on damage done ... ok there were some people complaining but not even close enough. And those banned people (according to them ranting) spend way over 500 USD on account ... some only 100 but those are also paying customers and until we are not crying loud enough they won't do anything.

Now its so bad that i don't even care about those pixel bots anymore .... R3p hack is still going strong ... they are the real problem with their memory injecting / packet hacks.

Sniping market in a blink of an eye, making billions per day AFK hacking hystria, teleporting all over high SEA-s and farming Sea monsters.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  9. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

He is mourning mercy leaving.
    [​IMG]

10. Asterotis

I miss Jouska... things were so much better when he was around and he made sure hackers were banned, most of the time, within the first day of them being reported.

Mana_Mafia and crawlord like this.
  11. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

Jouska is Pm or cm @ the air forums for kakao.....

12. clort

It's just so disappointing they're allowing this to happen :\

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  13. Asterotis

I know that, he took some of the cm/gm from here with him, like Atheon. QQ

Mana_Mafia and crawlord like this.
  14. clort

I remember when jouska would straight up appear in-game after a report and ban them on the spot.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  15. Smilence

Lol you think CEO cares BDO at all? It’s a forgotten child....all CEO, CxO attention is now in BDO mobile

16. ambyentlight

The real reason for Kakaos silence to the community is the cat is out of the bag and we know these huge banwaves are only 72 hour bans. Also the real number is in the single or double didgets and they just add a zero on the end in there posts like many companys do to maintain a loyal playerbase.

I would love Kakao to reinforce their TOS and do permabans to all hackers/exploiters/botters or atleast cull the obvious ones like Bladeboques but that would never happen because they all partners in crime meaning you probally will never get banned permantly in this game for hacking/exploiting/botting. Quite a shame really...

17. Atron

Well this is it for me today. I was spamming every-possible site and bringing awareness about hackers and what not.

Recently (can't pint point the exact date cos security issues) i have finally managed to infiltrate to R3ps discord channel where all the pro stuff for hacking BDO is developed and released.

So here are the rough stats (will not post screen shots because this thread will be deleted).

• In his community there were ZERO bans since he started his new project (gg @GM Rhotaaz )
    • Speed hacking with fishing still works (people reeling in multiple relics minutes). You will not catch them because they are smarter now and with built in protection they start normal AFK session as soon as someone appears on minimap. Main problem hackers have with this method is unloading those relics on market and since its a real hassle noone actually does it.
    • Next we have some script called "prediction" for market place. What this script does is forcing "Buy" button appear earlier for the hacker (apparently 1/4 of a second faster) so those "Item was bought in bidding phase is not latency but apparently hacker buying an item.
    • Speed hack + AFK grind mode. What this does is afk grind hystria as before with a more sophisticated player detection system. Basically you will never catch them unless you too has a hack and a radar add on that shows players near you even tho they are so far away they do not pop-in on minimap.
    • They have add ons that show people no matter you wear ghillie or not.
    • Autonomous grind is still in development.
    • Normal market sniping bot is there as well that supports any number of items (even pearl ones)
    • They have a hack guild on NA and EU where hackers are collaborating with SMH and paying them self out with 6+ bill payouts.
    • Auto loot with packet-hacking. Instantly loots everything around them without animations or stoppig.

Why noone is QQ-ing like before about hack issues?
    Because you will never see them in game, they have insane player detection method, channel switching, teleporting underground and so on.

This killed it for me ... i could even endure P2W crap we have now ... but seeing how this hackers go by unpunished earning 2-3 bill per day (i am not even kidding) while being completely AFK is so depressing ... and even countless of plea threads to our GMs (@GM Rhotaaz mainly ) nothing has been done since June 2018 since even source code was released.

Anyway i will wait till the ends of today maintenance ... no ban wave I am out ... for good.

Take care all!

18. MrNumnut

They strip hackers and botters of their gear all the time, they don't have to post everytime they take action.

Just because @GM Rhotaaz doesn't post every week it doesn't mean he ain't working on it.

Seen several players (won't name cause shame) complaining / admitting they botted and got gear stripped past week.

19. ambyentlight

I doubt they will do a real banwave issueing permabans ever...

20. Monarck

This just in!!!!
    i have infiltrated some super secret hacker discord but i wont post any screenshots i wont connact support directly with said screenshots, ill be sure to tell you how you will never find them but that i have... smh, so literially just spreadig salt? Gtfo...