1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Wave Update and a Commitment for Faster Action.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaPaFlex

15.09.2018 looking for treasure chests, pay attention to minimap when im getting to the road, look at the white square (player)

(sry for bad quality, free soft allowed me only 720p)

So, sorting out speed hackers when ffs? or ban the fu***rs AT LEAST! on a weekly basis.

2. OceanPerson

Dude i honestly love this. Right here :D. You gave me the best laugh i have had all year. CS-GO banning people with in minutes LEL.

FamousAzzkicker likes this.
  3. FamousAzzkicker

OMEGALUL , valve bans like 1 month later n shiet. not sure if the other guy is trolling who said that, or serious.
    but he cant compare an mmorpg to an fps anyways.

and to be on topic, i also saw a teleporting oneshot guy in front of me , who stole my treasure :D , game is p2w and cheatinfested.

ghillie suit perk should get removed, and they should add a fast ingame feature to report at least cheaters.

Mycca and Mana_Mafia like this.
  4. NoBody in particular

I personally was pked by a player that literally destroyed my geared player like it was naked. I even got up and went after the guy as soon as my blessed E's could get me up. The guy was horsed and ready to run off but was unable to dehoresed, equipped his weapon all the while I got off a flurry of attacks for which none of them landed. He was able to the exact same thing he did the first time to me again. Iam like what the hell even guys with a bit more gear playing the same toon as this guy got knocked down or damaged. Last time I fought another player at least i was able to hit him with something this dude nothing hit him. Not like he didn't have invincible hacks? How is allowing these turds to remain in game helping keep the community fair? As for these so called scoffers and trollies about our concerns leads me to believe they are doing exactly what we are saying is going on. Another thing if they are hacking I am pretty sure they have figured out a way to get around the anti cheat detention [programming] otherwise they would be very good cheats or hackers.

Mycca likes this.
  5. Mana_Mafia

Rhotaz has forsaken us.

He can't be bothered.

No bans in what? 12, 13 weeks?

Ruffe and Mycca like this.
  6. Schinrah

What's a ban? Oh it's the thing you get within 12 hours of not delivering on a pearl gift promise, right? Wish they'd be that thorough when it comes to people destroying their entire game by hacking :(

Ruffe likes this.
  7. Klusou

Hi,
    i was not trolling - I compared the right things.

First C.S. Go - If you use a well known mem-injector then you are banned whithin minutes. With BDO its the same - the hacks are well known and free - but you can use them with no consequence.

I dont compare to cheats that are limited and only in the dark - dark net for high prices and limited audience. I think CS Go has also problems with them.

FamousAzzkicker also mentioned - I cannot compare FPS to MMORPG.
    Thath would be normally right but not in this case because the Server is only a Gateway - Damage and aktions are decided through the client (which can be manipulated) - Thats why I can compare with FPS - because the DEVs made a major Mistake at concepting.

In other MMORPGs damage is send to the Server as a request - and the Server decides to transfer damage to the clients. That way you can assure that only legit Damage is applied.

#287 Klusou, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  8. pinoygamerph

good job guys

9. Maurice

i put it on the other post but i reply it here aswell, i hope they are banning the IP adress and not the account otherwise they will come back with another account for only 10€

10. Klusou

Hi Maurice,

An IP Adress is not unique to a user. Nearly every Private Internet access has a dynamic IP. And IPv6 User only have one IP for 50 or more Users. And also the VPN - Users have switching IPs.

Trust me Blocking an IP is not a solution. Maybe you can try to Take a fingerprint from the PC with MAC, Windows UID and so on - If you have enough factors you can Block efficient - but thats also hard to archieve.

There is no other way than doing Verifications on Server - Side - but the developing Company won´t do if they are not forced (otherwise the would already have done it).

That could be by Law or if we Users would force by stop paying. But gaining this unity in the comunity is hard to archive.

So Im a bit frustrated...

11. Zimtiah

for every new banned cheater I will spend 1 more € into BDO :-P

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  12. Klusou

Like this,

its a Positive approach. I will do the same - but If they bann too many (hopefully) I will stretch for some months...

Current state:
    Accounts found to be using software to increase movement or attack speed: 402
    Accounts found to be using software to automate an in-game process: 197
    Total accounts found to be using unauthorized software: 599

Zimtiah likes this.
  13. Solyad

The marketplace bots are still alive and functioning pretty well. Considering 1/2 your population only plays the game for life skills, and the marketplace is a central part of that gameplay, get rid of the bots before they destroy whatever is left of your game.

14. Olympia

MarketPlace is RNG lol , you wont even get the item in the first place so stop complaining .

GamePois0n likes this.
  15. Kusaragii

Been bidding on TRI basi for a month now. Nada. The item disappears before I can even click on the bid results lol.

16. nuhji

well after seeing speedhackers SHOW UP AT THE TOURNAMENT SOMEHOW (not as participants), we now know your "commitment for faster action" is complete ********, specially when the first one was someone that should've been banned MONTHS AGO

Ruffe, Sizer and Patrik2991 like this.
  17. FckinEnchant

Anyone got any clips of this?

18. FckinEnchant

Pretty sad this game has become an absolute hacker fckfest!

Few days ago I saw an Epheria sail boat on the ocean no white dot on minimap and the thing was just teleporting off into the sunset I couldn't catch up (even with +7 full blue gear) to grab a video clip.

No bans have been made for months, this game is rotting from the inside out.

Ruffe likes this.
  19. Kurejiin

Sry guys, but since CameraLock on SMH, Speedhackers@Treasure Chest Event, SMH Exploiting (100m item can be lootable for multiple guildmates (Guildname isnt mentioned here cause of namecalling/dropping rules)) and much more...the game is done for me to be a favourite MMO atm....i just login to get the daily stuff from Loyal/Valks thats all...

20. Masterio

It could be a desync boat. There is a lot on Vell. Sailing is the most laggy desync think in game now if you sail with friends or other boats. I see a lot of that boats and thats not hax trust me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.