1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bans handed out for FishBotting has started in other regions, Kakao any thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Atron, Aug 4, 2017.

1. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

is there more expensive one than the 13 euro if there is why would people use it. oh well someone is making good money.

2. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

well if there is for sure 13e version is only for fishing relics and like 30e version makes auto runs to trade fishes etc
    quality=more money

3. Atron

I cant believe the ignorance from our publishers.

2000+ views and not a single reply from them.

irrelevant likes this.
  4. Peisinoe

The thread on Blade Boques has had over 25k views, beaten only by the karma megathread. That hasn't garnered an official response either. I guess Kakao operates under a policy of "if we ignore it, it will go away". I guess they don't realise that drives their customers away too.

Ahndessi and irrelevant like this.
  5. TruthTellerMushroom

I was banned yesterday because I tested a fishing bot. The support team don't t even replay my tickets...

6. Atron

Idk ... they have a discord bot that for some commands respond to how many was banned so far using this cheat.

And since 2015 bot reports only 4 banned and only on tw/korea server not one confirmed ban on EU/NA LOL.

NOT A SINGLE ONE!!

They are laughing at us all ....

upload_2017-8-8_13-42-4.png

7. Lomacs

Lomacs Lomacs Tamer 61 EU

They're breaking the economy of the game.
    We can't purchase Hard and Sharps as before. All are snipped by bots.

irrelevant likes this.
  8. Dorsai22

He not need a lot micromanaging since he dont do crates anymore- they sux for profit for him comparing to afk fishing... He just sell raw materials on MP from his workers when he have time... And i already give you his day plan and you can clearly see that he dont play for more then 2-3 hours per day just from that... With traveler map etc you shorten time you need to spend on travels... He said that he dont even have time to put items on MP and he only sell relics, i doubt he spend more then 1-3 hour playing then...

Anyway no matter how you look at this- he still play this game fully casual and you cant compare it to players who spend 8-12 hours grinding every single day yet he is richer then every single one of them... Even richer then BigShiny or DarkCrusade, lvl 62 NA guys...

Also alt tabbing to feed workers is like 30 sec, it will not add you hours to your game time...

9. crosspath

Is not ignorance, is actively ignoring the topic.

irrelevant likes this.
  10. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

so he claims he makes a few bil from selling the relics and fishing? k

11. Dorsai22

And m9 trading, anyway he dont claim it, Na players know him since you cant fake being top3 richest player on server... You have all proves on his youtube channel too...

He made 18 pen dande attempts in 4 months, thats 4,5B per month spend on them alone and he claim that its not all silver he made in that 4 months... Anyway his gear and pen attempts are prove that he spend min 40B on his gear and thats min, he most likely spend a lot more, considering his bad luck with pen attempts...

Anyway like i said if its fishing bot power then its frightening how much silver you can make if you not use it for relics only... If not then its even worse since with fishing bot he could earn even more...

12. Atron

Makes me sick how this company let this sh_it happen without touching cheaters from game launch.
    They need straight up perma ban.

Another happy "customer":

upload_2017-8-9_6-13-42.png

irrelevant likes this.
  13. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

makes me sick that some people (like me) put insane amount of effort and then go through this emotional rollercoaster and heartbreak that is enchanting in this horrible game and it basically becomes your job pretty much and you put so much effort and everything and then you write a bad word and get banned but some ******* is botting for 7 months and its fine

crosspath, Morwath and Belmond like this.
  14. Atron

Yes pisses me off as well ... you have GMs monitoring what people say and you dont have man power to do something about exploiters?

15. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

people need safe spaces these days :(

Atron likes this.
  16. crosspath

Don't worry maybe in some weeks or months bots will be able to know when the enchantment is successful and failure, so it cancels till getting a success enchant.

Fishing bots do this already, they cancel till they get green(relics) or yellow fishes. Therefore 1 billion easily.

Just a matter of time till they find the vulnerability, and this game seems to have a TON of them. Remember that just changing windows time anyone was able to exploit LULZ.

#136 crosspath, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  17. Baw_Bag

If Kakao/PA cared about the player base they would attempt to have the websites selling this crap shut down and the criminals running them prosecuted. Sadly they don't but if these bots hurt them in the wallet it would happen in a flash...

Peisinoe likes this.
  18. Atron

Exactly. All about money in this company.

19. Baw_Bag

It's only going to get worse too, a guildy of mine spotted someone moving at impossible speeds on an epheria boat. Trade exploit anyone?

Essentially unless Kakao do something about it these cheats will own the game

20. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

That would be the new speedhack, it is supposedly a revival of the Pryx bot that Kakao shut down a year ago by suing the maker. This is a link to imgur album that's posted on Reddit, apparently he tried reporting it to Kakao a month ago and they just gave him the standard reply and have done nothing (supposedly) since.

Sorusi likes this.