1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] 3rd Party Software 18/03/2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Dew, Mar 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Tacarmato

That's a 200% for sure

qweqqi likes this.
  2. dharris198927

well, unfortunately its really sad to say. but my account was one of the ones banned. i myself have never cheated. but i did end up paying someone to grind on my account for me. i got really busy with work and family life. BDO Affirmative discord YessSir! #0476, and Affirmative#2055.
    in my defense i knew it was wrong to pay someone to play on my account, but wanted to progress because i didnt have the time to play. i had communicated with them and asked them how they did it. they said that they just played on the account 10-16 hours a day. i spent 400 dollars to have them grind out 20billion silver for me. They got about halfway done and stopped playing on my account. So i contacted paypal and got my money back. i asked them what had happened and they told me it was no longer safe to play on my account anymore, i asked why. i asked them again if they had used hacks on my account. they said no, but i found it weird that they decided they couldnt grind on it anymore. filed a dispute with paypal, got my money back. was expecting to get banned. didnt come, thought maybe they were doing it legit and didnt cheat on my account. Just got back from vacation, tried to log in, and seen i was perma banned.

was it worth it? no, def not, i trusted these people and they screwed me over. 3 year old account with 10 thousand dollars spent on it gone just like that. It is depressing but obviously its my fault.

Its not worth it, in the end i was just trying to stay caught up with everyone, and it cost me everything. it was nice meeting and playing with some of you guys. take it easy, and dont pay someone to grind for you.

3. PeanutButterSandwich

I want a cat that can play BDO. Are they available in the Pearl Shop? -_-

Lillesofie and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  4. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Wow, you are the first one who honestly says what he has done wrong and don't claim to be innocent.
    And as I can see, you have learned from your mistake and will never use any "leveling service" again.

Nyusha and Lillesofie like this.
  5. PeanutButterSandwich

[​IMG]

6. RoxiAmbrosia

How do we set that up if we're steam users?

Damn. Just, damn.

#26 RoxiAmbrosia, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Lillesofie likes this.
  7. Traxxle

A lesson to us all. Thanks for your candor.

8. _Anonymous_

Deciding which people to ban.
    [​IMG]

9. CompZilla

Nice troll

Kidding..

Total respect for your honesty

'Just trying to stay caught up' and this is your mistake 'greed' mans achilles heel

You can't have everything - good job, family gym and be high tier in a video game

You'll never catch up with the 'no lifers' but then, they relinquish a lot of lifes offerings

Just so the best you can, take it for what it is and have fun.

I hope you can maybe start another account (if this is aloud)and least enjoy the scenery

Peace:)

#29 CompZilla, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Lillesofie likes this.
  10. GM Dew

Game Master

You can activate Two-Factor Authentication on Steam itself. As Steam users use their Steam account itself to login rather than email + password, your Steam Two-Factor Authentication becomes your protection for your account.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Andaro, Lillesofie and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  11. Aurasormr

First off, here is your medal of honesty.

Secondly ; Thats exactly what happens if the top end speeda away and you cant catch up to them by "legal" means anymore.

Sad to hear your story!

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

[​IMG]

sad story bro.

i mean i like it how you reacted to silver sellers not honoring the deal to the end and you yoinked the money via paypal, but at the same time u were doing the same thing cheating in bdo. shows true principles and character.

13. Lillesofie

With this kind of honesty I have a feeling you are a great person in real life. Much respect for telling ut what actually happened. And it's very sad how it turned out. I wouldn't even trust my own family and friends with my account because of the amount of money I have spent on it. But I can also see where you're coming from, it's hard to keep up. Wish you all the best and thank you once again for your honesty, alot of people could learn from you.

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  14. Blitzball

All these people who have compassion for this cheater , just LOL. :D

This guy admitted paying a speedhacker to grind on his account. His ban is 200% deserved. He even got his paypal money back D:<

Nyusha and Corrus like this.
  15. Boink

How are you still behind? Were you a lifeskiller? What were you catching up on?

I meant if you invested 10g in this game someone is bound to outspend you (specially in NA, lots of gains this season alone due to TAX returns LOL), outgrind you, more lucky than you. There is no way for someone to be on top of the MMO genre.

I always treat MMOs as my OWN progression not someone else's unless you are a competitive type....

16. Corrus

Of course it's 100% deserved. He was lazy and greedy and a ban is the result.
    People just have respect for him actually telling the truth, which is 100% better than those "I never ever ever cheated" posts.

17. Blitzball

I have no respect for cheaters / RMT users

If he was not banned , people would meet him on Arsha or Nodewars / RBF / Duel for spot , and loose against him because he gained an unfair advantage D:<

Nyusha likes this.
  18. Aurasormr

Still honorable.

19. Boink

Yeah like that $10,000 is all "convenience" and not an unfair advantage.

Who still take MMORPG - PVP seriously? You know that in NA it's pretty much a normal thing that some players that play competitively dump more than 10 grand right?

Kynreaa and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  20. Aurasormr

Dont try to argue with blitz..!