1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] 3rd Party Software & RMT Services 17/06/2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Dew, Jun 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MisterJoy

Nah, it was pretty based.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  2. YufineBianca

Hello Yufine here! im a cute Transgender streamer on Twitch ! My community is loving and respectful!
    @GM Dew @CM Servantes @CM Yukimura
    Could we please get answers to questions in this thread and not be ignored for once?
    How do you find RMT with pilots over the course of weeks/Months to collect trillions of silver and allowing them to stay in the game is okay?
    You ban people for using maps but, that was a "Grey" area.
    GM's even said that your allowed to have alt accounts but then the GM say you cant have TOO Many and then call your accounts "dummy accounts"
    Could you please explain how many alt accounts someone can have while playing on NA/EU BDO?
    I think you just are not understanding the MMO community and BDO in general when everyone is trying to get ahead and most people are making money in the "grey" area 80% or more of the time in the top players.
    When you have a RMT problem in the game for years and just not address it just with saying theses people are redeemable you alienate the people you banned from before.
    You gave diggers a warning and everyone after that got banned which is fair.
    You could of stopped the maps but, never did only after they were done which is suspect.
    Could you tell us when you knew?

Thank and as always kiss kiss ! nuzzle!

Jinoro and Mana_Mafia like this.
  3. Argiel

"Around 2001, some PC Bangs started turning themselves into so-called gold farming shops that specialized in producing and selling in-game items for RMT. Because many players were on the receiving end of RMT, the trend was veiwed favorably, which undoubtedly ensured the prospering of RMT."

4. YufineBianca

Hello Still Looking for a answer thanks!

Kasu and MoonDance17 like this.
  5. Yeah it was like that until they banned them too.

6. YufineBianca

hi hi @GM Dew and idea when you can give us more insight? thanks!

Kisses!

7. Megta

Megta Archer EU

You are asking for 2 weeks now and didn't get any response from any GM. But you still think you will get an answer?

MikeyMutz and MoonDance17 like this.
  8. YufineBianca

Hello looking for a update please on this pressing issue for bdo @GM Dew @GM Rhotaaz will you make any statements ?

9. YufineBianca

Hello still questions to be answered this how GM/CM treats the community?

10. LilithDragonFlower

Can't use 2FA, if you don't offer (SMS) as an option for 2FA, as Google Auth sucks and doesn't retain 2FA on device reset.

11. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

Keep up the great work! :)

12. sriram.ponraja

I received a 403 error when trying to play the game after quite some time.
    I have not used any 3rd party software or exploits or anything of the sort.

I think i was mistakenly banned as i have not even played the game in long time.
    I have sent a ticket and and getting a automated message saying "After an investigation into your account, we have been able to verify the use of such software and have concluded to permanently close your account's access to our services."

After asking for more details as to what they think i did i got the same email.
    I need clarification on this.
    If i did something wrong i don't mind being band, but as i have done nothing this is unjust.

Please review my account, at the very least let me know what caused this.

-------------------

GM Szyslak
    (Black Desert Online)

Jul 6, 2020, 5:09 PM GMT+2

Greetings,

The use of third-party software impacting the game directly is extremely damaging both to our business and to the integrity of the game, as such its use will not be tolerated. After an investigation into your account, we have been able to verify the use of such software and have concluded to permanently close your account's access to our services.

We are not considering overturning any actions taken against players using third-party software and the decision to permanently restrict access to the game on this account is final.

You can find further reading regarding this matter on our Terms of Use.
    If you have any concerns or questions regarding your personal data, you can find further info in our Privacy Policy.

Regards,
    GM Szyslak
    Games Master

13. MeltryIlis

Yeah, sure dude. LUL

14. Celestrina

Sorry if it's already been answered, but how are people even doing RMT in this game? Wouldn't they be hiring people to grind silver (and probably speed hack) on their accounts?

This is an easy game to level in, so why aren't RMTers being perma-banned just like the people who paid someone to grind silver on their accounts? It just doesn't make logical sense to me.

#194 Celestrina, Jul 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  15. Kymaera

Don't worry guys, the Map Exploiters who were already in the top siege guilds and had top 1% gear and chose to exploit after knowing it was an exploit because it was done before in a different region...they laughed about the negligible possible punishment... they're still all in-game, not banned.

Are you winning, Son?

MoonDance17 likes this.
  16. YufineBianca

Transgender lover Yufine here! Tamer Main! could you please explain what you mean when you say "it was done in a different region" and could you show the punishment please, just so more people are aware of the punishment differences :)

Kiss kiss!

17. JohnnyNails

JohnnyNails here super fantastic overpowered dragonslayer kitten rescueing hero HERE!!

this topic has already had an official response thread and punishments handed down :) shown here:
    https://community.blackdesertonline...ion-of-afuarus-guild-event-resolution.522266/

HAVE A WONDERFUL PLEASANT HAPPY GO LUCKY DAY *Hugs and well wishes and fluffy bunnies and kittens*!! <3 xoxo

Crimson_Scarlet and MoonDance17 like this.
  18. elmie

yeah, SHARE it with the honest players! :D

Also about that, what happened to those honest players who brought those items listed by the dishonest one? do we get the discount/difference back? How do I know if I brought an item that was listed dishonestly?

19. kakodaimonos

20. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Shadowarena is published by a korean publisher and BDO is published by a european publisher.
    European publishers have to follow the GDPR and korean don't.