1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] 3rd Party Software & RMT Services 22/07/2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Dew, Jul 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Shzar

If my friend buys 50 of my pri yurias that i made for 10m that sell for 71m becuase he is quitting am i at risk? because it seems i have been banned for similar situations just now.

2. GM Dew

Game Master

If your friend works for a goldseller company, yes.

3. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

[​IMG]

Lillesofie likes this.
  4. Frothylager

Great job, long over due. Would it be possible to get an explanation on why 132 accounts were given a temp ban? isn't this the second warning, is it a 2 strike system?

5. Andaro

Ambassador

!GO TEAM!
    [​IMG]

Neokii likes this.
  6. Mana_Mafia

In the 3+ years I've played BDO religiously this is the best news I've ever received.

It's 80 to 90% of the "elite" players, not 80-90% of the entire playerbase. 80-90% of the siege population have benefited either directly or indirectly from RMT on one or more occasions. That's how they got to the top, there's no other way. Imagine spending 50k~100k on a video game lol

CompZilla, Jinoro and Lillesofie like this.
  7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i would say u deserve the punishment. as it is transfer of silver from one account to another via "clever use if ingame mechanics". thats how people do these things. "my friend quit" or "i bought an account to drain it of silver" is same **** different color if u ask me.

Foggen likes this.
  8. Optionals

Last time you confidently banned people for something, you ended up banning innocent players as a result of Shadow Arena. My buddy is still banned after all this time from a false flag.

RoxiAmbrosia and CorpseKitten like this.
  9. Wrapped In Plastic

I wonder if they will ever touch him for his RMT/pilot use considering how much additional money he's put into BDO. He's an even worse offender than most seeing as he not only pays for his own piloting service, but for his friends as well.

10. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

if you guys gonna PERMANENTLY ban someone for making extra few millions, like under 100, that's just ridiculous

that's like giving the same sentence to someone who was speeding vs someone who just committed a murder

#50 GamePois0n, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2020
    CorpseKitten likes this.
  11. duykhai225

The funny is that I have not done anything related to that activities. I use real money to purchase your Pearls (your game's currency F3) and now you judge me that I am RMT. Look about my history, how many I pumped to your company :v, last night I spent $400 to buy your Pearls, and after maintenance, my account was temp suspended.
    Now is summer time, and quarantine. I have nothing to do except playing game like 15 hours/day. I earned money from grinding, battering, gathering, enhancement DUO Black Distortion Earrings. And you judge me RMT, what the heck? I am sending the ticket and then no GM reply or give me the clear reason! You said the transaction cannot show and you do what you want to do? And we are a player, don't have any power for that judgment from you :v
    Like a law, when you want to sue someone, you have to show the evidence. You cannot just only talk that oh that person is guilty

#51 duykhai225, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    RoxiAmbrosia and CorpseKitten like this.
  12. Blitzball

The famous EU exploiter and pinoy user is still spawnkilling people on Velia 4 Battle arena with his maxed gear and golden ghilie. Why he avoided the banwave again ? D:<

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  13. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

HI ELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 :D :D :D

14. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Lucky for you... Free account event currently going on. You can start all over and just swipe harder this time.

CompZilla likes this.
  15. 0rbiit

72 hours, my guildie got hit with one

16. davidiven

lol some people using pilot service dont get banned, they are still streaming like nothing happened

ODB3698 likes this.
  17. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Naturally streamers are exempt just as with the mapping.

Jinoro, CorpseKitten and ODB3698 like this.
  18. duykhai225

This my main account which i put my 200% effort on, and i don't feel i want to grind, play or spend time for another account

19. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Perhaps you should have thought about that before you cheated.

Lillesofie likes this.
  20. TeRRoRibleOne

The only standard you have set with your trash punishments is that it's ok to cheat as long as you spend the cash before getting caught. You literally banned people for digging. How the hell are you not banning them for mapping or RMT which is so much worse and on an even larger scale? It's quite honestly pathetic. There are people I know who have had pilots on their accounts for 3 god damn years and would NEVER have the gear they have if they didn't use them. Delete their gear, ban them, do something else besides the pathetic punishments you are giving out.

Uhh, not deleting said gains meaning gear that can't happen........