1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] 3rd Party Software & RMT Services 26/08/2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Dew, Aug 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kiri_Dar

You are doing Elion’s work GM Dew. Keep up the good work.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  2. Blitzball

I heard people from saoudi arabia playing on EU server are immune to ban cause they are spending a lot of money in the cash shop. Some of them are well known to be "oil prince" IRL.
    Is that true ? :D

It's kinda sad that some people can dodge the banwave simply because they are whales :(

Wollbert and MisterJoy like this.
  3. GM Dew

Game Master

Some of the players caught in today's banwave will be able to confirm to you that no matter how much money they spent, they couldn't escape the banwave. The amount of money spent isn't taken into consideration when determining the punishment on an account.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Mana_Mafia, WaifuJanna, Ellly and 5 others like this.
  4. Hypotermia

While i do not know about this but what i do know that Kakao gives special treatment to streamers.

There are streamer(s) that have caught for exploiting / supporting exploiting / verbal abuse and so on yet they're still partners or not punished in anyway. Meanwhile normal player if they do same thing as streamers they will receive perm bans or suspension. (:

u/chi, Blitzball and MisterJoy like this.
  5. MisterJoy

6. Vernay

Can confirm; they do not care about the amount spent. Equally tho, I do feel its somewhat time that we did have a bit of an open discussion around the fact that its near impossible to open a dialogue with the account management team if you've been banned and your not a streamer.

E.G; I asked in my ticket about being banned (contesting, but not really the issue as i'll make a new account and push come to shove P2W my bonus away) if there was a way to change the email on the banned account to send the mail they sent me to a different email (asked via GM Ryan aswell) - Yet to really have an answer.

At this rate I may have to put in a DSAR just to see that email :')

7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

This is not the least suspicious response I've ever read.

"Oh, they banned my account unfairly? Oh well I'll put in a ticket but I guess in the meantime I'll make another account and start spending on it GG"

8. Veoh Techstarify

For this I have to praise you at all.
    Because a super well known other publisher for example is lacking partly hard on it, depending on which game it is...

You do take care of such things. And even if it's only a tiny bit everytime, it's still impacting people from doing so by your consequent punishment.
    It's sad people need to do such things in general,- asking myself, besides the ones who just want to do fraud for money, why do they even play if they don't want to acctually playing it?

And this sadly will be always happening unlimited time...

Vernay likes this.
  9. u/chi

^ That's the GM savagery I like to hear mate. Go get em. <3

Mana_Mafia and Lillesofie like this.
  10. Promise

Hi, GM, as a new player, I really can not understand, why people have a mistake, the world must kill him? rather than give one warning? Since March, I start to play this game, I like it and hope paly it for a long time. I don't know any punishment before, because I never hear that.
    At the end of the game, grinding is boring and slow, so I decided to find someone to help me grind, is that wrong? nobody tells me that, I played 5 months in total, right now, summer's gone, need to back to work, so that I need someone to help me. If you tell me this way is wrong, ok I will never use it, but you didn't give me any warning, just permanent ban my account. Tell me why? is really have people to see your TERM OF USE? I can't understand.

11. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Goodbye cheater. Fancy needing to be warned that getting someone else to level for you is cheating!

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

[​IMG]

13. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

you guys know what the difference is between RMT and using pearl shop buying outfits to melt them to get cron stones for enhancement which u can sell on the market for silver?

Kakao don't touch the money if u RMT, that's why you get banned

14. Graugus

I can say after logging in there will be a lot less PEN Ogres, weapons armor and one less PEN Deboreka in the game world.

Mana_Mafia and PeaceInChaos like this.
  15. KeK0011

KeK0011 62 EU

Awhh poor you :(

Lillesofie likes this.
  16. Andaro

Ambassador

When you give someone else access to your account, regardless of reason, you are account sharing. The Golden Rule of MMOs and Gamers for over 2 decades is never share your account with anyone. Not only is it risky personally, it is also unethical morally. Account Sharing is also prohibited and notated within the user agreement that you agreed to when you created your account.

Hence, no one can say they did not know, or that they were not warned. It's been common knowledge for 20 years.

It is not the responsibility of the Staff to ensure that everyone is informed of the rules.

It is their responsibility only to ensure that the rules are clear and posted in a conspicous place.

It is your responsibility to ensure you understand and educate yourself regarding any rules on a platform.

17. Schinrah

Only some of them......

18. Predestination

#58 Predestination, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  19. MikeyMutz

god i wish there wasn't a rule on name and shaming i would love to see this banwave list

Mana_Mafia, UrxTyr, seanas and 4 others like this.
  20. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

can u pm me "the list"? :)

MoonDance17 likes this.