1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] 3rd Party Software

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Oct 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. GM Rhotaaz

Lead Game Master

Greetings Adventurers,

In our ongoing efforts to reduce the use of hacks and cheats in Black Desert Online and create a fairer space for everyone to enjoy the game, we’ve executed a banwave on the use of 3rd Party Software during today's maintenance.

Today we have banned 74 accounts from Black Desert Online with the following breakdown:
    • Fishbot: 40
    • Speedhack: 34
    We thank all of our players who have helped us with this investigation by reporting those that would seek to gain an unfair advantage over honest players.

-BDO Team

Souda, Mana_Mafia, Ventesa and 14 others like this.
  2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

only 34 when the entire aakman mid floor is flooded with bikinipanda bots 24/7, nobody gives a crap about fish bots, they make maybe triple of what afk fishers make, which is what? 50m a day? LOL compares to aakman bots they make 9b an hour, NINE BILLION AN HOUR, HELLO?

3. Lillekolibri

Keep up the good work!

4. Reizar

Feelsbad - I reported at least 4 of those so I guess i make up 11.8% of BDOs active God-I-Hate-Aakman-Hackers Squad :3

5. JustAWeeb

JustAWeeb JustAWeeb Tamer 61 EU

Good job as always~
    Keep up the good work c:

6. Eardwynn

When are you gonna ban the accounts linked to the hacker accounts? They hack on their alt accounts and make super rare pen blackstar/distortion and sell it to their main accounts for min price? Ban when? Never I bet.

Everyone that bought a Pen Blackstar and Pen Distortion for min price needs to be investigated.

7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

all of them were legit, just rmt. people quitting and sold parts of the rare items they made instead of selling the account for way less

8. Mewts

Mewts Lahn 61 EU

Break rules get hit with the hammer :3

hightech likes this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

this. its a rmt sale AT LEAST. should be punished.

10. prawdziwy bohater v2

i'm not badnned yet ,nice

11. reconkangas

Yah reported a bunch as well. 34 speed hackers is a damn joke.

I see them there every day I grind I gave up on killin them there like cockroaches and really I dont see enough being done TBH.

hightech, Despins and MMoNoob like this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

gonna be hilarious when those that were reported are still ingame :D :D :D :D

13. GM Rhotaaz

Lead Game Master

For those complaining the numbers were low, I'm going to hold my hands and say we didn't finish all of our work in time and the banwave was about 60% complete. However, we were determined to ban those we had verified rather than waiting longer until it was complete. It's my intention to follow up again next week with another wave.

14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I really hope so.... The botters at Aakman are getting ridiculous and likely play a part in the Tungrad earring dropping so drastically in price. What are the chances of having an intern or someone periodically hopping channels in high end spots to manually spot and remove speed hackers? They are truly that prevalent. Either way.... Keep banning cheaters. Thank you.

hightech likes this.
  15. Roechacca

Hey alright! Good job!

16. Daigurern

Good to see you still care to keep the game clean.

I kinda wish you would find a more.... "active"... way to identify hackers in real time. Like actually sending a GM through every channel in Aakman once a day or so... its not like they are hard to identify to begin with.

I very much appreciate the work and effort you put into this and dont wanna sound like I was gonna belittle what you are doin.

Great job and Im looking forward to see more ban waves comin

JM likes this.
  17. Mewts

Mewts Lahn 61 EU

You really like swinging that hammer i see :3 It is appreciated tho :D

SonnyIgor and GamePois0n like this.
  18. MMoNoob

isnt there a banwave every week ?

19. Voxo

When are you going to do something real about the hackers like hardware ID ban? All the people that run those aakman bots just restart on fresh accounts and are up and running within HOURS of your bans. If you hardware ID ban they would at least need different computers.

Also, having the ability to actually report hackers and have at least a minimal presence in game for GM's would essentially eliminate the speed hackers at aakman. They are extremely visible, and players are VERY FRUSTRATED that they operate for months on end with the appearance of your staff doing nothing. This perception, real or not, is costing you players. I know several people who have quit because of your endless nickle and dime monetization without the appearance of supporting your game in any reasonable manner.

Despins and MMoNoob like this.
  20. MMoNoob

do u guys do ban waves every week?