1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] 3rd Party Software

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Oct 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TIT/\N

bdo isnt the worst game but they are making it into it maybe open your eyes even after all the backlash they are still still dont fix things and yes the game has content ive said before these exact things and yes they arent the worst
    but they are really making it clear they dont care with lootboxes and all the other bs they are pulling

2. NoBody in particular

What is the problem with multiple accounts to begin with....WE can not transfer to them only internal family accounts can we do that. Why are the so adamant about not being able to log in two accounts with one computer? I ask these questions everyday when I see the hackers run freely for weeks on end until they finally get banned. Yes they do get it eventually but I suspect or in my opinion is they are cash players also and they do not want to get rid of them until they do not spend any more money in the pearl store.

Let me tell you of a story about a hacker, Not from BDO but another game I will not mention because of the rules against that. Well this hacker was the leader of my guild and had one of the best, most geared, and statuses in the server we played on and all the servers provided.

He was able to do this for years without detection. So this is how he got caught not a matter of when. No fancy detection program, No reports, or even a hint he was hacking until one day he was so smug about his accomplishments in game he made a mistake and posted a screen shot of his set up that just happened to have the hacking program icon in it. It was then recognized by another player who was banned for using it the past because he could not make the adjustments look within a reasonable way that the player base to not think it was nothing more than connection and equipment that gave this guy the edge. They banned my leader which effectively destroyed our guild. He cried for days and weeks about how they falsely banned him and how much he lost because the dude had everything. This is the reason that games are destroyed and not the banning of a few individuals by mistake or without proper investigation. In fact in that same game I was banned for 30 days because I used an known exploit to gain access to an area that was very difficult to get into. I learned my lesson but after that. The game company just gave up on trying to get these people because of the amount of hacking and exploiting going on finally threw in the towel and slowly stopped pursuing the hackers. In this game we could exchange items in private stores so it made it very easy to buy in game currency and the hackers were profitting greatly because of it. It was not the prestige but the shear profit of it that ruined the game totally. The same players who were crying as hard about the bans(named by the way) eventually got their way and it ruined the game for legit paying customers so they left and now you can still play it but you will not enjoy even a little of it before someone speed PKs you so many times you just say not for me and leave. We don't want anything like this to happen here and that is why we are reporting with every tool available these people. The problem here is the people who are hacking are just getting a new account and doing it again.

3. reconkangas

As far as multi accounting goes the main issue is not hacking its account building.

One issue is creating an account to sell.. i.e. grinding to level chars where one sits in a centralized area gaining xp and loot drops. (I would like to point out that the strain on your puter to run 2 BDO clients would be pretty rough.) But anyhow building up a second off your main would be the main reason I would say NO.

second is building for others with your main and getting paid for it.. again it's so secret that this is how speed hackers make some of there $$$ without getting mains and others in trouble.(its how they exploited shadow arena)

This is tin foil here but my honest opinion is that speed hackers are not some randoms trying to make $$$. I firmly beleive that these guys are prob some of the higher end players and or building players trying gain OR do it for fun cuz they are bored... which is why I think the DEV's dont institute IP/CPU bans becouse I am guessing some well knowns may get perma banned.

So multi accounting is a no go for me but what does it matter running a 2nd POS puter can do the same thing.. and BDO doesnt have a limit on # per IP it is per client. So my point is mute and doesnt matter at all.

4. nolasigns

Publisher staff.

5. LuigiC

The game has client side and server side protections, but they are useless.
    Furthermore, the GMs have never actually blocked the use of bots, unlike other coders that have done so on private servers.
    These GMs can't even think of going to hacking forums, checking bots that are publicly released and inserting them into their anti-cheat system to block them in the bud.

Never seen a GM online, it belonged to stupid events where they go on to write nonsense crap.

They use hypothetical criteria to carry out checks instead of relying on concrete facts.

I was banned randomly because the check that Rothaaz made on the BA exploit, since he could not apply a suitable criterion to find those who used this kind of exploit, decided to use as a hypothetical criterion based on a number of boxes that he said it was impossible to get.

And I repeat that to be permanently banned for this crap derived from their negligence because they have neglected their game forever, for 3 years it is unfair.

And their lack of professionalism in managing relationships, communication, response times etc. are obscene

I wonder how 200 people from a multinational company work in this way.

Inconceepibile.

#45 LuigiC, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2019
  6. MADE

There are no law that would prevent them from showing INGAME names. Stop spreading lies...

7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Inconceepibile? Maybe Incomprehensible? Or inconceivable?

Tokigare likes this.
  8. MinimalLeopardi

• Fishbot: 63
    • Speedhack: 61
    Damn sons of Heidel, did it take that long to ban one of the two out there available fishbots?
    I´m happy as im ranked #18 in fishing skills wise :D