1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] 3rd Party Software

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Nov 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

2. Deyric

One the retailer has no part in production problems. They are actually getting paid by the producer to pay for the recall. And that is a completely different scenario than stolen goods. Back when CDs were popular, was Sony at fault for black market sales? Of course not.

3. Suprr

Tbh that person bought the PEN Bs for real money so that silver doesn't matter and probably won't get his money back. Sadly though he probably didn't know it was made from botters or "duping" sucks to be them.

4. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

5. Defaque

Banning pinoy boosted accounts when? You don't have to say their names because of GDPR regulations we already know who they are. Just drop the ban hammer.

AzureStarz likes this.
  6. MikeyMutz

THIS^ is why i logged into the forums i heard they got rid of some people for made items with hacks and these items are by far wayyyyy more expensive to make then a blackstar on average i think i heard its around 100-200b to make the alch stone thats higher then a respendant so realistically these should be 1trill to make these defffff need to be invested hopefully they have a search function to search the entire files for everyone who has one of these and check if it was made through speedhacks cause for someone to sell 4 of them within 1 month i think we all know 1 person sold all of them and no one has that kinda money besides a speedhacker also i should mention these got listed like 1 week after the fortune pouch event before a ban wave and should also mention these items were listed on a site for sale at the same time so yeah investigate them bdo team please

Notte, AzureStarz and Ungvi like this.
  7. MindaugasR

What is this fishing bot ? We already have official and legal fishing bot in game that called afk fishing. Speed hacks? Of course if someone run game at 500 or even 1k+ FPS with super expensive hardware they had abnormal attack speed. Does more FPS then 60 in this game called hack or afk fishing that is game part and created by game developer?

#47 MindaugasR, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  8. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

A fishing bot is acting like you would do active fishing. But you don't sit in front of the pc. It's faster and you get more. Speed hacks are using skills without cool down (what they normally have) in a abnormal speed. It's like the turbo button on the old game controllers.

9. onun

What's the point on banning these if they just make new ones and keep boosting their NA whale accounts.

Good job none the less, why not make banwaves more frequent and instant?

10. RozaIie

Investigating has it's own time. Rushing it wouldn't bring a good result.

11. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

*golf clap*

12. reconkangas

It is VERY hard to make a case that whales use speed hacking accounts to inflate there own cash without getting caught.

But speed hacking used to make gear and post it in the market that these whales buy becouse of there activities I do see happening.

Distortion earings, tungrades, blackstar are just a small part of the overall market.. I would imagine that a solid 30-50% of base distortions are sold by speed hackers as well as the market of TRI and TETs.

I am also guessing that a majority of these accounts that actually get completed (under the radar) with gear and silver are sold on the market to unsuspecting buyers for RL $$$$. IN TURN they eventually get banned and the buyers of these accounts claim they never speed hacked and not lie. BUT buying accounts is prohibited in TOS but they fail to mention that.

I want them outta here as well I wish they would institute IP bans where possible, there are very quick ways they can catch them in game IF they choose to do so.

I am happy at the attempts they are in fact making but I dont believe it's enough.