1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Banwave] Update on Follow-up Measures

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Esmeralde

Hahahaha no problem ! I thought u were talking seriously. I spent lot of money during the time I played (from octuber to december)

Attached Files:

midorialexandros and Ben Phoenix like this.
  2. Ben Phoenix

Haha nah, I would never say that in a serious way ;)

The compensation, as I said in another post, should be in pearls imo, not to mention the accessory event that you guys missed, that's why you would deserve at least a couple of TRI (Ogre and basilisk I would say). I really hope they'll do the right thing considering the fact the many of you spent much money on this game.

#1942 Ben Phoenix, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:59 AM
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 11:13 AM
    midorialexandros likes this.
  3. LikeMe1337

Still banned so screw that support and this game lol even a minecraft server with little kids as support could work faster and better than you guys do what a mess. This game will die soon trust me this will not be the last time they will fail so hard like they did now with the banns.

4. Ben Phoenix

I hope they are still working on the issue. Would be nice to hear from them but I'm afraid they won't change their policy...

#1944 Ben Phoenix, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:14 AM
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 11:19 AM
  5. Esmeralde

It depends on how we fight, if we continious fighting for our rights, they will help us instead of hiding this issue

6. Ben Phoenix

I have the feeling they are slowing down cause most of people got unbanned and they are feeling less pressure from us now.

midorialexandros and LikeMe1337 like this.
  7. midorialexandros

I am with you. yesterday was the most time I spent in game, and I only gathered some truffle mushrooms and logged out after a few minutes each time. I think a lot of how I feel will depend on the compensation too.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  8. midorialexandros

No they are giving out different compensation for people who were unabnned on Thursday, because we were banned for more than two weeks. The previous compensation was given to people who were banned for 4 days. Their email said they would be giving a "compensation package" on Wednesday after maint, we don't know what it will be yet.

9. Alicia Dominica

Maybe an invitation to the "Featured Partner" program? Oh no wait, they only offer that one to the real exploiters.

That being said, they should give a special title along with whatever else it's going to be (... I seriously hope it's NOT a pearl store discount though). Title suggestions:
    • "The Unbanned"
    • "False-positive"
    • "Broke up with Kakao"
    • "And the random ban goes to..."
    • "Wrongly banned and all I got was a GM box" (might be too long though)

10. kakodaimonos

Or "I got April fooled"

11. midorialexandros

I actually laughed at the broke up with Kakao. "the unbanned" is pretty cool lol

12. Ben Phoenix

I Witnessed the Big Ban :P

midorialexandros and Maginha like this.
  13. Necro Sanct

Well I guess I will never know what I supposedly did when I know for a fact that I did not use anything beyond my own body while playing the game.

"I only manually investigated the dates and times where the third party software was detected on your account, and I was able to confirm that you did in fact use this to gain an advantage over other players in the game. As such, your account will remain permanently banned."

The sad part that will gnaw at me until the day I forget about the game (aka I die) is that I still have no idea what I supposedly did because I know that I did not use a third party program, unless being an actual no-lifer is now considered a third party program somehow.

14. Ben Phoenix

Sorry to hear that :(

They should tell you what they found, I really find disturbing that they don't do that.

Phoenixxx75 and midorialexandros like this.
  15. Esmeralde

At least you have a reply, my ticket still without one since I asked for the information due to RGPD, when they asigned the ticket to GM Rhotaaz. I wrote him in English, as I don't know if he understand the ticket in Spanish, but I still have no answer...

Phoenixxx75 and midorialexandros like this.
  16. Ben Phoenix

How long have you been waiting for an answer?

17. Esmeralde

The last reply they sent me was on wednesday 10

18. Ben Phoenix

I see. They are still investigating then, or?

19. Esmeralde

I wanna think they are investigating, but my heart tell me they are under silence to see if I forget or if I stop asking for information about the ban

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. Ben Phoenix

Maybe they simply need time but if their last reply wasn't clear and you don't actually know what the situation is at this point then don't stop asking, I guess.