1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bartali’s Adventure Log Stroke of Genius ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by cald123, Feb 12, 2019.

1. cald123

Basically what the title is asking. My opinion for what it matters it is a stroke of genius . Minus Quint which posted elsewhere. Why not Kalk instead ? Enough on that the log forces you to do content you may or may not have done . With the removal of drop items in Calpheon as well as Manos Ruby necklace it forces the crafting or grinding to get items in specific areas or necklace roulette at black smith . While the reward gains are minimal they add up . This is a version of renown I can get behind, choose to do the log you get the rewards you may not be op strong but maybe enough to turn the tide .

While I find it a good addition to the game and the quest centric nature gives something to those that power leveled an avenue to get more . I have to wait for Quint also going to have to do other stuff I haven't done in game for later chapters some tool tips would be helpful for some of the stuff because the explanations are vague at times but google is your friend I guess .

I think because I like the questing it works for me . What do others think ?

2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

They **** a lot of people working on Saturday.

3. LucidKill

I like what they did with tying it to Quint to revive dead content. But I think Quint/Muraka should spawn as often as Garmoth. We have more than enough kzarka, karanda, Nouver, and kutum spawns to fit in a couple extra Muraka/Quint spawns instead.

Mojihn likes this.
  4. GAiNZ

i just finished the valencia quest line and almost quit the game in the process...

Angar likes this.
  5. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

I mean, I did them. As a well past softcap player, the sheet stats, non-sheet stats, and more are well worth the time to do them. But I did not enjoy them.

BDO quests are vague. They are hard to figure out without a guide or googling. The in game clues are generally useless due to vague references (likely due to translation issues).

I like that BDO let’s you progress doing content you enjoy. I don’t like feeling like I am forced to follow a quest log line that isn’t particularly well done.

With that said, I don’t particularly dislike the idea of the bartali log. I just don’t think they implemented it well. Personally, I had everything but Quint done before Quint spawned, and all 8 chapters complete on a Saturday. I did it because it was worth doing and not because I enjoyed doing it.

Kurano and Fearless V like this.
  6. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

In my opinion, this is what should have been done from the start of the game but implemented into the story line instead. Game story lines wih insentives are always a plus. Since the story line is dull and as trashy as it can be, this would have giving it a purpose and more popularity. I realy like it but as usual with this developer, always too little always too late.

7. Alcathoe Noctis

Which buffs/rewards do you get by completing the questline besides the 1 ap?

8. zeezero

I don't want to criticize the various parts of this at all. I want to encourage devs to put more content like this in. Fun little side quests, not too demanding requirements with decent rewards at the end.
    I like the idea of family wide buffs as well.

ViktoryiaV likes this.
  9. cald123

Hp , Accuracy , Stamina , 1dp and inventory expansion .

10. Megabiv

Agreed this is a nice thing to have and reminds me of the weekly challenge/log book implemented in FFXIV to help revive dead raids and dungeons for other players. If anything it shifted a lot of manos from the market. Now can we have a quest that requires a few thousand flax please ;)

11. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

BTW according to SEA notes from this week they added Quint/Muraka spawns on Tuesday. So I am assuming we gonna get that as well.

More ez ogre rings.. i approve.

Icywave likes this.
  12. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

onto book 9