1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bartali’s Adventure Log - Why Quint ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dynamite Joe, Feb 9, 2019.

1. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

because that was bartali's adventure

Icywave and Draconnix like this.
  2. LightningFFXIII-4

Dev's can easily take a screenshot of them noobing it up at Kzarka and put that instead on that dumb journal. They can keep the wording since nobody cares about that. Then change it from Quint to Kzarka to get credit to complete that quest.

Even Bartalli looks like he works on Saturday.

Icywave and MoonDance17 like this.
  3. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

I work and I still take a day off to tryhard in a game. My boss doesn't need to know why I was "sick" and to be honest, he doesn't care since the logistics don't change, I still work at 10x the capacity of my coworkers and deadlines are still met. Learn2Tryhard.

JeanJean likes this.
  4. LightningFFXIII-4

Your assuming everyone who works on the Weekends have such a lackadaisical work environment?

Like i said, go collect your 10k pearls from PA on your mail. Keep defending their dumb decisions. They can't fix the hundreds of bugs in the game, they can't put voiceovers on Dreighan NPCs, There has not been a costume released in months, Shadow Arena is a joke.

5. Sv Cassjo

Sv Cassjo Ninja

This community should be erased.
    The uproar due to some small content like the adventure log in it's very first days is utterly ridiculous.

Why not making some serious suggestions instead? Oh wait... that would require some sort of effort, grammar and a shred of brain cells, so forget about it (- I bet you already have). Raging and insulting is so much better here, since most of you don't even know, when it is naturally starting to get embarrasing for you.

I like the adventure log even more day by day and with every single question, where Bartali's hometown may be and how to get a Grunt...

Rizzly, Mgp and Vatayah like this.
  6. Angar

They are not wrong you know.
    You have to be stupid to lock a questline on a specific day and time of the week.
    There should be options that fit more work schedules. What they did is just poor design.

Pook600, Souljester, VasilisD and 2 others like this.
  7. LucidKill

Muraka has been killed for 3 weekends in a row since boss health and damage changes. Quint has not been killed in months though.

8. Kyir

Kyir Archer 59 EU

You're either troll or seriously mentally broken.
    Like everyone has a job like yours, where you just have to meet a deadline then you're ok to skip.

Or... they could switch time frame for that boss or maybe add one.
    Even maybe instead of 1 karanda or kzarka spawn, but here could be a problem that someday there won't be enough people willing to kill Quint.

#28 Kyir, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  9. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

And for you who is "sick" someone else has to do your work just because you need to tryhard on a game.
    if i would do that one of my co workers would have to take a double shift. Or think the other way, if one of your co workers does this and you have to suddenly take a double shift :3

I bet you will love that.

PS. yes you are the only one in your company that works as hard as your like to make us believe... ;)

MoonDance17 likes this.
  10. Abovethelaw

Just because of “some people” that PA is not allowed to revive a dead content? Seriously. Please OP, you are not the center of the Universe, not everything goes the way you want.

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Jesus the crying in this game. Id send you all to go complete oldschool noblesse quest in lineage2 where u had to kill a boss on a very random timer who spawned every few weeks and u got pked if u werent in the right alliance at the moment he spawned coz people pvped for hours for the privilege of getting the boss.

Angar, Luxea and Korvgubben like this.
  12. Hyppocritten

Barakiel and baiumstabbs were sold every time.
    As were many other raidbosses... that was a fun game back then :D

13. Sandpit_

Hi "Luxia"

This is your boss, bet you didn't know I play BDO too? BTW, You're fired, don't bother coming in to work tomorrow, I'll have HR send your documents out.

Pook600, Ninjago and MoonDance17 like this.
  14. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

He die all the time on EU, it's just problem because he spawn only once per week.

15. Corophina

Haha actually made me laugh NA is not killing muraka and Quint but crying 24/7 that they dont have ogre rings

JeanJean and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

for only a +-15 minutes (+travel) commitment a week, its ez mutant enhancers, that is true.

17. LightningFFXIII-4

Nobody kills Muraka/Quint bec nobody is bringing cannons. People who bring cannons risk not getting credit. I had a guildie who brought a cannon on Quint this Saturday and did not get credit even thou everyone else on the platoon got loot.

Game is so bugged Those 5 Dev's in South Korea cant handle it.

Souljester, VasilisD and JeanJean like this.
  18. Nalbina

You don't need cannons anymore though....

19. LightningFFXIII-4

Yeah thats why it wasnt dying. People have this past Saturday and this Saturday to do Quint, after that if you still didnt get credit, your probably screwed if your in NA.

20. Diamond143

Not everybody is a lazy couch potato that looks for any excuse to take a day off for a game, especially since a lot of people who has to work Saturday's are getting overtime time pay. Too much money to give up for a game.

Pook600 likes this.