1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bartali’s Adventure Log - Why Quint ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dynamite Joe, Feb 9, 2019.

1. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Yes he did, but people were talking about taking a day off and/or calling in sick, which are both legitimate reasons to be off work. Although calling in sick when you really aren't is a **** move and if you get caught there may be consequences.

2. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

I do agree it is less than desirable thing to do, but if some people decide to do that it is not for us to judge how they spend their time.
    I have personally taken leave from work to just stay at home, cook myself some nice food and fully enjoy a game I have been eagerly waiting for, because my work schedule is pretty busy.

Happens very rarely, but it does happen.

3. Kyir

Kyir Archer 59 EU

Nope, read what Luxea wrote at the first page. Calling in sick without being sick ist not a legitimate reason. That's what's been about.
    If you're really sick and stay at home, nobody cares if you play games.

And if you want to take vacation for a Quest, sure do so. But it's just stupid to expect for everyone to do that or even that everyone can do that.
    I've worked for a very long time on saturdays and I could almost never take a saturday off because of co workers with children.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

even better question is why is pearl shop inventory slots (or anyhting) for one character only.

LucidKill likes this.
  5. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji Mystic 62 EU

Don't act like you don't know the answer :D

6. Corsix

yep i work saturdays. Guess I wont be able to enjoy the bonuses most others who dont work weekends or have no jobs period will get to enjoy. And Ive been a loyal player since early release. Here, take my salt.

7. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji Mystic 62 EU

I don't work on Saturdays and despite having no social life whatsoever i probably wont be enjoying the bonuses either simply because i cant be fked to appreciate low effort UI programming skills, that lack any proper translation btw, and do quests.:D @Corsix

VasilisD likes this.
  8. fenzz

and yet you are still here..

9. Sandpit_

Well you can't really drop out of it as it's always there available to you. And it really is easy for the vast majority. Free stats are free. Why wouldn't you want more HP, Stamina Accuracy Evasion and DP? Quint blocks 1AP and the last tow books. Even if you can never do Quint, the rest is easy and as someone said, it isn't a race, do it when you can be bothered.

10. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

My boss doesn't even verify if I was actually sick when I take a sick day; it's a waste of his time to concern himself unless it impacts business. If I take 1 paid vacation day, he also doesn't care. xD I already work at 10x capacity to the rest of my teammates to the point where I get 10 tasks done in the time my coworkers do 1 and end up doing nothing but playing fate grand order on my phone at work.

I came from old school Lineage 2. I can handlle myself in a hardcore game. Can't say the same for those who entertain me on this forum with their crying though.

Mental health can be a reason to call in sick too. If it bugs you sooooo much not to get a quest in a game done, then go cure this easy mental problem with a day off. Your number of sick days per year allotted does not change regardless if the employee takes off or not. Your reasoning here is not very sound, not very objective, and to be honest, very shortsighted. Happier employees means more likely you don't need to waste the company's resources hiring new recruits, FYI.

#70 Luxea, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  11. Escapism

You're everything thats wrong with gamers, and why they still have and will forever keep a bad reputation in society. Not saying that ive never called in sick for a day or two to play games or meet with friends, but I keep this to a maximum of a couple times a year, and im not proud of doing it.

And LMAO @"i work 10x the capacity of my coworkers", you are either completely delusional to believe that, and think your boss is a total complete moron to not notice your actual capacity and efforts (maybe he actually is, seeing as he hired you and seems to have such a high opinion of you), or you must work at some place where they employ people with physical handicaps or mental retardations out of good will, compared to which any average "normal" human can shine and appear like a damn genious and super-motivated loyal employee even if he stayed home 2 out of 5 days a week.

SheitpostingAlt and Sandpit_ like this.
  12. Sandpit_

I think we have an example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

StrangeCloud likes this.
  13. Hyppocritten

As do I that has nothing to do with P2W factor in new games, au contraire. And it has nothing to do with this thread. Nothing at all with the quote you made.

U realize u idealise yourself 24/7, how rich, smart and good u are in everything u do. But u fail at any time to make that stick. I see u as a ton of air and a good laugh at the toilet or transit.. nothing more. The statements u make... seriously... it's contradictional at best.

Btw yes raids took effort but we would never do that for 1AP quest... srsly...

14. LucidKill

Wow. Can you refrain from posting unfunny annoying walls of copied text?

Also, alot of you are acting like your **** don't stink or like you never called in to work or school when you weren't sick and you should have been there.

#74 LucidKill, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  15. Hyppocritten

1. No
    2. If that makes **** stink mine doesnt then.

LucidKill likes this.
  16. Icywave

Aren't they adding Quint to a Tuesday rotation soon?

17. Corsix

thanks you for adding a 2nd day

Dynamite Joe likes this.