1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barter Update...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zyc0acc3719, May 27, 2020.

1. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Someone in my guild says about 2200. Not sure if it is so as I am only at 1400 ish.

2. Krausk

I have 2570 and I don't see any of tem yet XD

3. AlnilamE

I'm at 2571 and I haven't seen any yet. I got 2 mat and 2 normal refreshes on Wednesday and 2 mat and 1 regular yesterday (it got too late for the last refresh).

4. AlnilamE

I mean, everyone can look at their stock before they refresh and decide if they want to go for mats or for barter items depending on their situation.

5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Well both those popped up for me, when i had 800 total barters...so at least that amount?

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Did you do the ship refresh, or the regular one?
    With the ship mats refresh I think its alot lower, cause i got those mats when i only had around 800

7. AlnilamE

I've done 2 ship mat refreshes a day and then swapped to normal refresh after (2 on Wed and 1 yesterday)

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

LOL, what you typed earlier didnt quite register till you just repeated your self. OOF.

Anyway, Looking over my mats, Im rethinking my statement cause im sure if i saw them with the refresh I would have gotten them. I do have other carrack mats and i thought I remembered seeing the brilliant pearl, and brilliant rock ingots, but they may have been the standard ones..I know I picked up enhanced island tree, a few oquiella flowers, couple luminous cobolts, Deep tye dyed wood, along with other carrack and cannon mats.

If i get through the 3 resets today Ill see if they pop up and take a pic..Im at 1066 barters currently.

9. zeezero

I find it funny that you think all or even most vets are anywhere near that ap.
    My best guess is most vets are probably around 250-280 ap range.
    Higher tier pvp vets will probably be higher, but you'd be surprised at the actual gear scores on most people.

TucoRamires likes this.
  10. Rossleen McDRagon

The new barter-system is not fair with regard to those who have spent a lot of money, time and sweat to get the carack and the blue canon etc. before this new system, cause they are getting now a penalty in the form of cancel 1 reset. That not enough they have to get the carack with higher difficulty in the time before, now they have one possibility less to earn money and collect crowcoins. I´m ok with the ship material refresh for those who need materials and want to use this barter system, but i not agree with only 3 possibilites for normal barter refresh. Maybe too many people have complained, that some earning too much money with bartering ... so i say to them: everyone can earn money with bartering ... if he works hard. I does not need the ship material refresh, so every day i cannot use 40 points at all. Maybe it would be a compromise, that this 40 leftover points can be collect for the next day, and every second day you can use 80 points for a 4th refresh.

#210 Rossleen McDRagon, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Life2v and MoonDance17 like this.
  11. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well after the nerf they made it so the could get there carrack easyer but when they get it done they will find out they you do not get that much silver get more just grinding or afk stuff and yes what do i do with the extra 40 points?

Éternel likes this.
  12. AlnilamE

Yeah, they should re-balance the cost of refreshes so that you still get 3 refreshes a day (4 with VP) like you did before, regardless of what type of regular refresh you use.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  13. Vortexii

It's not just bonkers it's a reason to not bother even playing BDO at all. Why invest actual time in the game when it's so unrewarding. It's MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to AFK level and MUCH easier to do these types of AFK or limited activities.

14. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I have to agree with you, I have been playing on and off since launch, played around seven to eight thousand hours and my ap is only 262. Full boss tet with tri gold accessories.

TucoRamires likes this.
  15. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

when you get 3 reset and 2 of the reset you get only 5, 5 mil nodes and the your last was only get 3, 5 mil nodes you really feel how much money you lost. but hope the cry baby will be happy with there new Carrack that you be luck if your make 500 Mil a day and being you said you never had time to get the carrack you not going to have time to do many reset like 2 maybe.

16. Vortexii

Bartering makes me want to give up any hope of playing BDO. BDO simply belongs in the trash can when AFK leveling and AFK Bartering are now the meta. It's a horrible waste of time to put any real effort into the game under these conditions.

What a waste of a game.

TucoRamires and MoonDance17 like this.
  17. Vanraven

It points to larger issues with the game imo. Which is:

Its not really fun to play if most people rather afk.
    Actively playing isn't very rewarding but rather tedious.
    The amount of money to progress is so steep that you either no life it or try to afk/semi afk your way through.

PA will never address any of those issues though, as far they are concerned the game is working as intended.

TucoRamires, MoonDance17 and Vortexii like this.
  18. Vortexii

Years ago when I saw a level 60 character it felt impressive. I thought that was a dedicated player that put a lot of time into the game and maybe some day I would achieve that.

Now if I saw a level 65 I would just say "yawn, who cares".

TucoRamires, MoonDance17 and Vanraven like this.
  19. Vanraven

Part of the games hook is implanting the idea in the players head that there is always something better. There is a higher level, better gear etc. So it creates a never ending grind. I think players have to ask themselves the question: Then what? And when do you begin to have fun? You know in other mmos, you get gear and you sort of have a break period to enjoy game content at a optimum level. In this game, it seems that period never arrives before they add another layer of grinding.

TucoRamires and MoonDance17 like this.
  20. asdsadfas

You're not bartering right if you're only making 500m a day with bartering.