1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bartering: 1 billion pr day. DO IT!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by T800, Mar 6, 2020.

1. T800

2nd users with almost no Post history in the last 4 years,but suddenly an expert in Bartering.

I'll take a few points.
    Dailies - there is LFG channel on discord for it, there are also Bartering guilds that help players do Dailies, daily. I also i did Dailies in Imp Sailboat, and it took like 2 hours solo, 2xTime faster on Improved Frigate, and even more faster on Carrack.

T4 Stacks are short when you spend tons of Parley on Sea Coins, 10m - so not doing them, would remove your stack problem. Also being smart from the start and stacking lots of Lifeskill buffs, will reduce your Parley cost and help your stack problem.

As for Investment - you start with a Sailboat or Frigate - that's your investment - after that you make money from Bartering to support your progress.

The thing with Bartering is you need to be smart about it, knowledge and time are the key factors here, not silver, gear or Cash shop.

2. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Again, i'm talking about those in my guild that already have a carrack and are bartering since the release. It sure is possible to get 1b/day, but not constantly as it depends on the rolls you get and also the mats you have stocked up.

So please make a video of you making the money/coin runs AND restocking all of the used mats. Otherwise i don't believe you.

3. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Well, if you count 4 resets, it implies sooner or later the use of a item coming from the CS.

4. Maginha

And ye, as the barterbois told me its sooooo hard to get a good boat, so much harder than getting gear for endgame grindspots that costs 100b+, lul

5. T800

You seem to think you know a lot about something which you don't even own or experienced your self. So i suggest you make a Carrack and see for your self.

But on the other hand, you can keep on going around hoping other people would make 6-12 hours long videos for you, just so they can convince you in something you don't believe in. For me, i could care less if you believe it or not.

6. T800

It funny, i see a lot of grinders on Streams, even Korean ones, and most of them don't even have PEN Ogre/Laytonn - but i got it all thanks to Bartering for the last few month.
    That is the hidden power of Bartering, you don't need middle gear at all when you are already making your income from Bartering, you can go straight for End game gear like PEN's.

7. Goldfish

Another episode man? You need more attention? Okay, i ll give it to you.
    You talk trash, not sure what that has to do with my posting history. I am also not sure what that has to do with suddenly beeing an expert in bartering.
    I could tell you my barter count, i could tell you how many carracks i have, whats the point? point still remains the same, trash and attention is what you need and you give a false impression to new people.

You dont need to be smart to do bartering, not sure what you on about, you hop on a ship and start to get t1s to t5s if you do it a week you dont need to be einstein but hey, if you think you are smarter than the rest of us because you make 1bil, i could make that too, yeah but not smart enough, good for you, you found a meaning in your life and we are waiting for another episode of t800 , make a post, lock the thread, delete it. looking forward to it, love trolls ;)

oh, sorry man, i just increased my posting count!

Kurokami 88 likes this.
  8. zhagsten

Some people here seem to have lost track of reality. 10h of semi-afk? That's mad! The "stay always connected" attitude that this game promotes really twisted people's vision. Man, if you can do that, great for you! But don't say crazy things like "who cares"!

Bartering is an easy and solid income, for new players too. That's absolutely true. However this thread is just another typical exaggeration of income numbers like there's everyday in this game. "Go to this discord and you too earn 1b per day!!!" PA hates him!! Bartering tip #4 will surprise you!

Goldfish and Kurokami 88 like this.
  9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Uhm... back in the days when there was a real competition in PvP between siege guilds many people did their life skills such as processing with a remote controller from work. That's what I call semi afk for 10h. I said who cares because it's no ones business what someone does with his time and how he manages it.
    For me there is no difference if someone no lifes something in 6 hours or does it in longer period in a different way. That's absolutely none of my business.

T800 likes this.
  10. T800

Aww, i actually spend some time trying to help you with some points, were you clearly was struggling, but instead you decided be ignorant - that's what i partly meant by being smart, as some of the staff you pointed out i personally struggled with at the start. Especially doing Dailies.

Look at it from a different point of view. Your struggle is only temporary. At the end of the tunnel, there is bright light with lots and lots of wealth waiting for you as you can see from the first post.

A lot of people think: Is 1b pr day real from Bartering? Well i am here to tell you that it is real, even today.
    You will see, that beside me, no one else is talking about Bartering - why? Because like it was with SMH 2 years ago, people did it in secret because income was massive and they didn't wanted to share it with others.

Bartering is not something sketchy, illegal, or using some exploit to gain an advantage. It's a legit activity recently added to the game, that a lot of people didn't took notice of. And that's what this topic here is about, raising awareness, helping people progress in the game through Bartering.

Yea, you won't make 1b on your first week, but at the end you could. And it will only take 1-2 month depends on your time invested in to it.

11. Goldfish

Thank you for your advice, can i asked you how to get my 3rd carrack and how to farm blue gear mats for my 2 carracks i already HAVE? Should i go cannon first or plating first? Is the Balanced a good ship? Is Volante really a gimick?

Must be me being ignorant all the way not knowing what i was on about(not that i mentioned it already, yes yes i got 2 carracks already and i know how hard it is to get to that 1 bil point) but hey thank you so much for you understanding and help!

12. Maginha

So youre just scared your ez money maker gets nerfed? KEKW

13. zhagsten

So we dive straight into the conspiracy. Hate to break it for you, but you're not the only one talking about bartering income. It's a recurring topic. And other players here aren't even saying bartering income is bad, they're just saying the numbers are off.

Goldfish likes this.
  14. Goldfish

Oh boy, exactly! You got me there! Damn i didnt know i was that obvious!

Frankly, if you into this type of thing, do it,its content that is not for everyone, its nice income but besides doing only this there isnt much else time left than bartering at
    least during the week if you have a job.
    Just dont claim how easy it is to get to that point. It is not. Takes a while to get there, maybe 2 months, cant say for sure now , 42 days just dailies and you arent there, thats all i am saying,
    claming how easy it is gives the wrong impression.

Phoenixxx75 and zhagsten like this.
  15. T800

The point of your ignorance, is your past experience, being not what it is today. A lot of things changed since than, yet you choose to ignore it.

Also you comment about losing 2-4 trades, which is a lie - kind of raise the suspicion that what you now say also not true, but than i don't really care how many ships you have. If you are not satisfied with Bartering than why do it? Or you can't reach 1 bil pr day you should be happy that you can improve your self.

Please post links to this recurring topics where people were talking about Bartering income here. I must have missed them.

16. Maginha

Dont get me wrong, im happy for everyone that gets his carrack and loves that kind of things. But it rly is ez, its a lot of time investment ye bit even the dailies you do semi afk, i play other games while doing barter and killing the rusties etc... not comparable at all with grinding/lifeskilling for 580gs gear (for endgame grinding)

T800 likes this.
  17. zhagsten

You started a lot of them.

T800 likes this.
  18. T800

The first few month i was actually playing Stellaris a lot while bartering, also listening to the Audio Books, besides homework. Bartering is not a super exciting activity, but the exciting part is that it lets you do so many other activities, and doesn't demands much in return.

19. Goldfish

when did i say i am not satisfied with bartering? another episode man? really should see a doctor, dont want you to hurt yourself!
    all i am saying you talk trash, trash as in how easy it is nowadays to get to your step my step....its not but obviously you cant understand.

Man, the coin traides just replace t4 trades so you lose out on cash sure you get 4x 45 to 55 coins or what ever the value is, rng is a *****.
    i am bartering since day one and will continue to do so...again just for you, i am not complaining about bartering its also not a super huge secret that indeed you can make cash, just get of your high super smart horse, it isnt that easy to get to that step.

20. T800

I started them because noone really wanted to talk about it, and there was a reason behind it, and as you can see that reason is the reason in every topic people try to contradict my statements. And when you talk about it it upsets most of them, because they want to keep it a secret, downplay Bartering, keep it out of public focus. They don't want to share....