1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bartering: 1 billion pr day. DO IT!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by T800, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

They need to make a way for these ships to be listed in the central marketplace...If/When I build this thing, its for the sole purpose to sell it.

T800 likes this.
  2. Theafterwar

How long does it take to upgrade the Epheria sailboat? I’m just stockpiling literally all my mats, have an excel spreadsheet that updates for me to keep track. In tota I still need about 850 items and started about a week ago at 1100. Bought that cheap storage at the island which helps a lot.

3. Kurokami 88

Am I the only one here who wants to know which drugs you have to consume to get this?

I mean yeah it is possible but not this easy. Once you reached a certain stage for example a carrack you can do everything more easy and faster. But not like the OP is trying to tell.

To be so far away from reality, maybe some people need to consider a doctor for their mental health.

AZzalor likes this.
  4. T800

I literary watch movies while Bartering. How much easier does it have to get?

And wow, 5 post - made - today - account, but already an expert on Bartering.

As i said early, if you can't reach this numbers yet, than it's something that you will in the future.

5. Kurokami 88

Interesting... You really think that just because I created this account today that I don't have the right or experience to say something if someone like you is spreading misleading informations?

I got a carrack myself with green +10 gear and I am working for the blue parts. And I am able to do 1b a day but exactly this is why I know that it is not that easy to get there. Don't know why people like you can be so freaking arrogant and ignorant.

But fine maybe I am just a noob and should delete my account because a godlike being like you is above everything and is knowing everything

Phoenixxx75 and AZzalor like this.
  6. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Ok, some maths here to clear things up and show that you are not able to constantly make 1b AND restock.

Let's take the parley up to t5 items from t0 on:
    normal item to t1 -> 10k parley x6 -> 60k parley total
    t1 item to t2 item -> 10k parley x2 -> 80k parley total
    t2 item to t3 item -> 10k parley x4 -> 120k parley total
    t3 item to t4 item -> 10k parley x6 -> 180k parley total
    t4 item to t5 item -> 10k parley x4 -> 220k parley total.

So a single full trade run will give you 20m for 220k parley WITH restocking. Now add a hakoven run on top of that: 35k + 20k + 20k + 25k

So for one full trade route and a hakoven run you use 320k parley (on a very high bartering level).
    If you do 4 full trade runs, you'd get up to 980k parley and get 60m silver in t5 mats and depending on the rolls, 500-900 seacoins (40-80m). So that way you would be at most at 140m silver in one refresh.

Now i know that you will get more items and you don't always have to do the full routes and still be even with the items you barter. So let's say you only do half the barters for one route to still get enough mats and the t5 items:
    normal item to t1 -> 10k parley x3 -> 30k parley total
    t1 item to t2 item -> 10k parley x1 -> 40k parley total
    t2 item to t3 item -> 10k parley x2 -> 60k parley total
    t3 item to t4 item -> 10k parley x3 -> 90k parley total
    t4 item to t5 item -> 10k parley x4 -> 130k parley total.

So you could do at most 6 routes like this and then a hakoven run OR 7 runs but no hakoven run (if the run is bad).
    With 20m in t5s per route and 6 total routes, you'd sit at 120m after that WITH restocking. Add the 80m of a nearly max hakoven run on top of it and you sit at 200m, at least we're getting closer now. Still missing 50m to get to the 250m (considering a max rolled hakoven which you will not always get). To get another 50m you'd need to do even more trades considering you want to restock the mats you spend.

In the end, parley limits you too much and if you want to do a decent amount of trades and restock what you spent, you will rarely get to the 250m and only if you get a max rolled hakoven.
    The 10m trades are very expensive in parley as they cost 40k+ each and for 250m you'd spend all your parley ONLY for the 10m items.

TL;DR
    You can reach 250m either by not restocking (or not restocking all mats) and a very lucky roll, but not something you can hit consistently over all your barters. There will be barters where you can't reach it or the coin rolls you get are simply too bad to bother with. Consistently hitting 600-800m/day is way more realistic.
    Until @T800 doesn't make a video where he in 1.5h makes a 250m+ run with restocking, i do not believe that it's possible to consistently hit 1b+/day.

Kurokami 88 likes this.
  7. T800

220k for 1 route? "So let's say you only do half the barters"? Don't theory-craft if you don't know how to do it, you are only wasting your time and i mean it, it's not worth your time.

I collect money from 2 refreshes before stashing them to a Warehouse, all of them in the recent days were above 500 mil. Like my first 2 refreshes today gave me 530 mil.

I urge you to stop wasting time on this, it's just numbers. You are still far away from reaching them, since you don't even have Carrack.

8. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Then make a video of it if you think you can easily pull this off. You're doing it anyways, not too hard to record it with timestamp and upload it to youtube.

Kurokami 88 likes this.
  9. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

I just flew over it but I think your math is wrong. You do not need the trades you lsited to restock, your trades "overrestock".

A selfsustaining cycle will be:

normal item to t1 -> 10k parley x1 (you get 1)
    t1 item to t2 item -> 10k parley x1 (you get 3)
    t2 item to t3 item -> 10k parley x3 (you get 9)
    t3 item to t4 item -> 10k parley x9 (you get 18)
    t4 item to t5 item -> 10k parley x18 (you get 90million)

Do not want to calc the parley you need for that though. And even if you can not trade 9 times of the same Item in a single cycle etc. In the grand total, if you always just trade with max exchange ratios that thing above will be what average out on your costs for T5 trades.
    That also means in average you only need 32 trades to get 18 level 5 trades going. Now you divide the number of your maximum T5 trades by 18 and multiplicate the answer with your parley costs and the 90 million. With the remaining parley you can do the same maths but instead of selling T5(since you rane out of T5 for ther cycle) you sell T4.

So as example I jsut say 1 trade is 10k parley.
    So you need 320k parley to trade 18 T5 items in average(with restocking and no other items remaining). So now let us assume you have a maximum of 40 T5 trades per run.
    So you need 40/18*320k Parley to get 40/18*90mio
    That are 711k parley and 200 million. With the remaining roughly 280kparley you can do the same with T4:

normal item to t1 -> 10k parley x1 (you get 1)
    t1 item to t2 item -> 10k parley x1 (you get 3)
    t2 item to t3 item -> 10k parley x3 (you get 9)
    t3 item to t4 item -> 10k parley x9 (you get 18)

So 14 trades to get 18*2mio= 36mio, which means you can do that 2 more time to get 280k parley full.

With that you get a grand total of 272 mio per cycle(with restocking, but no lowertier item remaining(in avg))

Maybe also worth mentioning. There is practically almost no difference in the money gain from T4 trades and T5 trades. They both generate 3 mio gain in comparison to the barteritem sacrificed. The only difference is the money gain in total for the parley costs per silver. Which is slightly shifted towards T5 trades, because in their case the parley costs of the first (worthless trades) have less influence on the total.
    WIth my example T5 trades generate 281 Silver per parley spent, whereas T4 trades generate 257 silver.

#69 Luminosity, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    T800 likes this.
  10. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Is this worthwhile to get into if I only have time to active-play maybe an hour a day?

11. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

No as the dailies will take away more than that every day for at least 2 months.

T800 likes this.
  12. Joungf

Once upon a time this game was meant to be an open world mmo rp game .....
    Today you can do everything in this open world except playing an mmorp game.

Evengelius likes this.
  13. T800

I just came here for the Sieges, cause they look much better than in ArcheAge. But i stayed cause there were no other games with Node Wars and Siege like that.

14. Kurokami 88

I don't know or care from which country you are but in my country it is the person that is claiming something who have to deliver the proof and evidence. And as far as i know you are clearly failing to do so. In my opinion you have two options. First: You deliver some proof for your claimings or second: you shut your mouth and stop tell nonsense

AZzalor likes this.
  15. T800

That's what trolls do on the forums, they create new accounts to troll, just like you are doing right now.

16. Paric

Alright so lets put some realism to these half truths and exaggerations:

1st thing T800 forgets to mention is here is that you need to have all trade routes unlocked for the 1 bil per day to be possibile so that roughly 20k barters needed and that takes months to get plus ofcourse carrack but you will have that long before you have 20k trades done if you do the dailies.
    2nd thing he forgets to mention is that while 1bil+ per day is theoreticly possibile on consistent basis it does require a couple of things, first you need to use VP(most people i guess do so thats not a problem cuz it gives you 4th reset and 10% parley cost discount) second high barter lvl helps with it as well despite the actual reduction from lvling it up higher being very small), also from time to time you might need to use a lootscroll to get extra 250k parley for that reset to ensure you can keep selling overflow of t4/t3 mats without ever actualy fully emptying your stocks cuz you do need to have a decent amount of all barter materials stocked up
    3rd thing he also forgets to mention is that barter cycles have 4 hour cd so unless you have time to play(activly or semi activly doesnt rly matter) over the course of whole day you will not be able to do 4 resets daily.

So to sum everything up is it possibile to do 1bil per day, yes it is but only under certain conditions listed above which means for most people it is not. Now to get into more realistical numbers and expectation for people that are considering doing bartering in the future or have already started, after initial investment of base ship(fregate/sailboat) and few weeks of going hard at it to unlock extra routes and get upgrade materials to have at least caravel/galeass(with +10 green gear) you can realisticly expect to make up to 500-600ish mil per day if you go full hardcore with clearing all 4 resets plus doing dailies/collecting coins for your future carrack upgrade. Again most people will make less cuz they dont have time to play 10+ hours per day(be it activly or semi activly). Eventualy that number will rise to the 1bil as you unlock the routes and get your carrack but that only apply for people hardcoring it.
    So while T800 isnt rly lying to you he is forgeting to tell you all the details involved in making 1 bil per day trough barter and presenting it as easier thing than it actualy is to do.(and before somebody jumps up and says but barter is easy i can do it semi afk, sure you can if you can sit behind your computer 10-12+ hours per day)
    And as final thing to comment on the 1-1,5 half hour resets, again that is possibile with carrack and doing it activly(by activly i mean not using autopathing and being afk but watching the screen and correcting your ship movment with mouse) if you wud be doing it by autopathing it will take much longer each day. So even if you do it like this and have a carrack already that is still gonna be 5-6 hours per day of active playtime per day just for bartering.

17. T800

Put same hours + 400 mil ( cost of Sailboat), and a Value Pack with out any gear in to grinding or any other Lifeskilling - and i can 100% guaranty you you will not get 4 PEN's out of it, not even close in few month time. Yet with Bartering you can.

People can bicker about details, how you can't make 1 bil right away,or how you need this or that, but than the 1 bil is real, and anyone can get it with out the need for gear, grinding or lifeskilling and everything that comes along with it - and that is the point of this post. A short cut, for everyone to catch up to the 4 year old grinders.

18. Lefteye

You keep saying anyone can do it, but that simply isn’t the case. Semi afk or not, not everyone has the amount of time to spend at their computer that is necessary to make a bil a day. People have school/jobs, kids, etc. I’m not saying it isn’t really good money, but your numbers don’t apply to everyone.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  19. T800

Yes, i forgot to take in to account the weather too, whether or not you can pay your bills this month, or that business trip you have to take next week.

Let me recalculate .... nope still 1 bil pr 4 refresh.

Whether you do it in 2 days or 4 days, it will still be 1 bil pr 4 refresh.

#79 T800, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  20. crosspath

Guys go fast get a boat, by the time you get it, then, it will be nerfed to the ground!