1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bartering Suggestion! everyone sign up!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Born2BSalty, Jan 7, 2020.

?

Would u like this to be implemented ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Born2BSalty

so here is the idea of having a counter on the bartering spots just a simple counter that shows when hovering over an item on route to show us how many we have left in our storages so we dont have to go to town icon to check storage and lose track in the process on what or where it was what u were doing :) suggestion barter.jpg

if u like this idea ! plz let the community know !

2. Born2BSalty

lol already 2 saying no, this is unbelievable come on guys vote it up!

3. Born2BSalty

Bump dont be shy guys!

4. Born2BSalty

Bump keep voting guys!

5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

ROFL, what happened to that guy that said he voted no to watch the game burn?

He got me to vote yes at least.

6. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

I'm not at all against your suggestion, however (even a fairly casual basis) sea trader such as myself may have a bunch of these items scattered around various ports (for e.g epheria, velia, illya, shakatu) and their relative locations to the trade spot is also something we consider when sailing our ship into certain ports/transporting boat etc.

So your suggestion would, assuming no glitches, indeed calculate how many of that item total we have across all storages, but would not avoid the minor effort of then checking which storage in particular it's to be found in (if it's required for another trade step). It could certainly be useful though in quickly determining if we need bother at all completing that trade to refill, on that reset.

#6 ViktoryiaV, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    Born2BSalty likes this.
  7. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Its a good idea, but lets be real. Knowing just how lazy and bad at coding PA is do we really think they will make a functionality that scans all our storage and gives us a rundown of available items? I would like to see it happen, but lets just say I won't be holding my breath.

Born2BSalty likes this.
  8. Born2BSalty

this is the kind of reply's i would like to see more :) while i will think about this; if u know a way for a improvement on my suggestion! let me know man !

9. Born2BSalty

Bump need more votes :)

10. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Even if you get many houndred votes, it doesn't mean it will be implemented.

11. Born2BSalty

i know i just want it to get more attention and maybe they come up with a solution on their own :) if no one talks about it for sure will never happen :)