1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bartering : support boxes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by mallons, Jan 15, 2020.

1. mallons

I have a question regarding bater support boxes,

in 2 updates i see the rate of getting them reduced.

But in 1600 barters and tons of explore i never got one so what the deal with these boxes ???

2. Spartakatz

i didn't get one since around 5000 barters, they're basically nonexistent here, rate lowered now? lul

3. prawdziwy bohater v2

500 barters , got like 3 boxes hmm

4. Lefteye

Seemed to be really rng. I never knew they existed till about 1600 barters. 900 barters later I’ve gotten about 6 or 7.

5. NixZero

you get them from barter node exploration and, rarely, fished by your crew

6. Khondo

Hehe, I stopped bartering a while back (less than 300 barters) and I got 4 in the first few weeks. The rewards from them were huge and I thought way overpowered (like the recent imperial gift boxes). Not sure what the drop rate is like now but, to me, it did seem like it needed a nerf.

7. Durakus

Literally just got one.

I'm around 2050 barters. This is probably my 10th or 11th one.
    Use exploration. It shouldn't have anything to do with barter #.

8. Allan1985

i am past 6 k barters and i stoped wasting my rations on explorations long ago, i dont know whats even the point of this nerf.

9. Shinee

I have Barter from the start. From the beginning the Support Box drop very common, at least one every day. Today they are rare, some few of them every week. But that dose't matter, after a while when your Barter going up the hunt for T1's it's not so important any more. Then you don't need this mats for T1 and can instead set them to MP. I can guess that many player have this Support Boxes unopened, because no need for them. But in the beginning of your Barter you need loot of the mats and many of them is no founded in MP, then the boxes is very welcome. I understand this nerf.