1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battle Royale...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lachdanan, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Spartakatz

The game has no instances. Even what appears to be instanced, is just blocked off areas, like RBF and Rift.

And, is Ashes now the new Bless? People seem to have found a new hype train. Btw, Bless has gone now full F2P, and people who bought the game for ridiculously high preorder price are furious haha. Who would have thought.

2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

you got to give it to Koreans man. they make the best looking mmos with the best combat, but they are littered with RNG and grind, and ofc p2w

Fearless V likes this.
  3. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

You do realize thats just an alpha, and its just a game mode they created to test with right?

4. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

The mode would be named "The next Hokage"

Lachdanan and Kusaragii like this.
  5. Netreiam

Many people have made the same criticisms. They say that they plan to release "before 2020" and considering they don't have betas going on until 2019 on their website I assume we still have around a year for them to work it out. I think last I heard, the created the animations and stuff for the showcase in around a month, so I think they have plenty of time to fix it.

Even then, you don't really need to believe, they will probably show many more show cases before the game is finally launched. So even if you think it's another bless ready to crash and burn at the moment, there will be more information later that could change that thought.

Scrolls are technically instanced. Even if they share the same world only you and you're party can interact with it, which is technically what instancing is. This also applies to houses.

@ The OP. I wouldn't mind a battle royal if the classes were actually balanced. Currently it would just be a FOTM stomping ground.

6. Rayin

I realize what i see. If they'll make improvements, then you'll see me change my statement and criticize other aspects.
    I still remember when they shown one of those boss controlled by a player attacking a village and it was stuck behind a rock high one foot, despite being as big as an house.

Will it be a flop? never said that, i'm just using Bless example to say that Developers can tell what they want, facts are what must be shown to the public.
    Does it need huge improvements? yeah, i don't care if it's alpha or beta, the more criticism they'll face right now, the more the margin to improve will be bigger to meet people's approval, it's really an easy concept.

7. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Well if you don't understand what early development is then there's no point in debating with you. Half the things don't even have textures lol. They specifically stated they made that game mode to test, that's it. Nothing more nothing less.

I personally won't play ashes I think it's going to suck and I'm unimpressed, but your ignorance needs correction.

8. Rayin

When you mistake half of posts even when i agree with the OP and you too as you've shown in other threads going for those edgy corrections, you're like the last person that can educate anyone on anything.

Going for your logic no one can't say anything even for Star Citizen too, bless you.