1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO and how they get your Money

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Oldgeezer, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Oldgeezer

Make a new character and it will cost you hundreds of $$$$
    Make a Striker now u gonna have to buy more costume's Gillie suite,, processing outfit, fishing outfit and shark outfit....
    Make a mystic guess what?? got to buy all those items again...
    BUT WAIT for 19.95 you can make another character again and again and still have to buy the same costumes over and over again... BUT wait,,, Your not done yet,, Lets not forget the RNG when it comes to enhancements..BUT WAIT THERES MORE.
    Lets as a comunity Keep buying items from the pearlshop as BDO keep ignoring the player base,, and were forced as players to keep buying same outfits over and over,,
    We should be able to share costumes with our other classes on the same account...
    I myself will not start another character ive already paid for berserker outfits,, and wizzard outfits,, how many more outfits of the same type will the players of this game keep buying the same outfits with the same purpose??? for the same account???

DenebHunk, Atron and Dremlock like this.
  2. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Cashkao and its sheeps are strong. Wish it would be different.

3. Azalel

People that buy multiple processing/ cooking/ fishing/ diving costumes for their new "mains" instead of using old ones are stupid and deserve to waste money. :)

4. Le Lenny

So you are a bit to late to complain. Nothing will be changed.

5. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

Or maybe focus on ONE character, thats called Main, so u dont have this issue! The prices should be higher! You should be thankfull that u can Share the armor over characters. on other MMOS u cant even do that. When u "reroll" u have to start from zero again, and cant use your bossgear from your main like in BDO.

So Dont reroll every day as u change your underwear and everything is fine.

Stick to your main class. and stop FOTM reroll cause something is "new" or "overbuffed"

Auralexia, Sizer, Asterotis and 5 others like this.
  6. Oldgeezer

Oh and heres the reply i Recieved when i asked if they would swap my Processing outfit to my wizard cause i dont use my bezerker for processing anymore.

GM Neevachu (Black Desert Online)

Dec 1, 11:48 CET

Hey there,
    I am GM Neevachu and I hope you are well.

I understand that you are reaching out to us as you wish to transfer your Karki Suit from your Berserker to your Wizard.

Please know that our GM department always wishes to provide the best possible support to all of our players and to help them out in any way that we can. We want BDO to be a fun place for all of our players and we are here to answer any queries that you may have and to give assistance where we can.

Customer Support does not offer to transfer Sets for players. However, players can manually "transfer" Sets if they are eligible for a Pearl Refund on the Set and it can then be repurchased for the correct character. Looking into this for you, I can see that you are outside of our 72 hour Pearl Refund window and as such, we will be unable to refund or transfer this for you. I am really sorry I cannot give you a more positive response here but I hope this does not discourage you from enjoying Black Desert Online.

I will link our Pearl Refund policy below if you wish to see it:
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210749709-Pearl-Item-Refund-Transfer-Policy

If you need anything else, you can always get back to me and I will do all that I can to help you out.

Kindest regards,
    GM Neevachu
    Game Master

SO in other words,,, SPEND MORE MONEY

7. Le Lenny

Oh, so you cry because you switch your lifeskill chars and blame a GM who is under contract with Cashcow and can't do **** about it?

Sizer, Mafesio and Edremis like this.
  8. Oldgeezer

so all you players that say dont make a new character hope YOU dont make a mystic or any other future new classes,, cause then you will be forced to buy items,, is my point,, I can understand not being able to transfer certain items,, but a costume>? that does not have any different stats based upon a different class,,no,, its a outfit that goes on top of your other gear. So go ahead enjoy spending your hard earned money for the same outfit over and over.

9. Capitaine Courage

Luxienna telling other to stick on a class .... When he changed class every week and made rant posts about it, that nobody gave a **** about except for the lol, by the time he was still called Juicy Janna.

Oh, the irony....

Jeanina, Xenon, Fire of and 4 others like this.
  10. Grehm

Why not just use the old character with the karki outfit to keep him as a lifeskill character now, I'm not seeing the big deal here.

Bizmarc89 and Vix like this.
  11. Oldgeezer

No i complain because as a community of players we should be fed up with the fact the you will be forced to spend more and more money as they empliment new classes,, ect.,, For the exact same item that i have sitting on another character... IF it had different stats that were class based i would be fine with it,, but those items do not,, its the same outfit.

Redarion and Dremlock like this.
  12. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

I blame the player base more than Kakao really anymore... Its not rocket science. People wanna reward this **** with money then its no surprise that they're gonna be willing to sell you truck loads of ****.

Fire of, Dremlock and Redarion like this.
  13. Grehm

Why the hell would you buy processing/sharksuit/fishing outfit on a newer character? Your logic makes no sense.

14. Oldgeezer

oh lets see,,, your on a boat with your friends,, hunting sea monsters or say diving,, your on one of your other mains,, or your new mystic when it comes out and you want to jump in,, but now you swim realllly slow,, or cant fish good cause your outift is on your now semi retired main thats logged off while you play your new class,, you paid for the item already,, but now you are forced to buy another outfit just to be able to fish,, nodeware in a gillie ect.. cause u made a new class,, those items need to be able to be moved to your other classes,, so those people that will say dont make a new class,, they will as they always do just like when striker came out and so many people jumped to it cause it was OP supposidly,, So save your xmas money for when u make a mystic,, and you rush fast as heck to get it to 62 for node wars,, and you want another guillie suit.. for the third or fourth time.. As a player base we should not be happy about that.

15. Beond

why would you buy all that on an alt?

Sizer likes this.
  16. Grehm

You're complaining about buying something that gives you a small advantage, but isn't necessary for basic function. I think maybe your standards are much higher up than the amount of money you're willing to spend. Either lower your standards or increase what you're willing to spend. I don't like it either, but they're not going to change it. We've tried many times before your post.

17. Vix

Vix

Why are you swapping life skilling classes though? There's literally no point in doing that, unless you're this desperate for life skill family fame silver. Most players, myself included, just have life skilling characters. My first character was a ranger and I did the mistake of making her do everything, but I didn't get her any costumes.
    Now I have:
    DK - main and gatherer
    Ranger- cook, farmer, occasional processer
    Witch- fisher and trader
    Sorc- processer

Still have to make an alchemy alt. :v But yeah, no need to buy costumes for every single character I main for a bit, just make permanent life skilling energy hoarding alts, there's no reasons to make your main do everything, especially if you reroll often.

18. Oldgeezer

So stick your head in the sand and do nothing,, nah not me,, theres a reason why i havent been in forums even though ive played as long as i have,, so people just keep buying those bells,, keep buying those outfits,, as you stand by and allow companies to not support the customer,, goto Wendys and buy a double bacon cheese burger and not have the bacon on it,, but oh welll,,, Keep supporting a game that Only wants your money and if you dont like it so what,, Not me,, theres a reason why I have not spent 1 dime on this game in weeks, ever since the so called its your ISP,, and they finally said it wasnt,, and compensate with gm box lol,, Dying game,, Servers are not even crowded anymore most of the time,, there is a reason for that.. Have fun with your Mystics.

19. Oldgeezer

oh by the way,, Guilie suit is not a life skilling outfit,, Diving suit aka/shark is not a life skilling outfit..just so happened i process on more than one character,, I started game on my berserker long time ago,, made wizzard after months of playing,, like it better,, and over time its processing has passed my zerker..

Redarion likes this.
  20. Dremlock

you are 100% correct. the fact we can't swap costumes between characters is pretty egregious. This **** might fly in the asian MMO market, but the NA community isn't accustomed to games trying THIS hard to extract money from us.

it sucks. a lot. Too expensive. Can't transfer ****. Too important not to have.

it really sucks.

Redarion likes this.