1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO Communities

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Camillia, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Camillia

Welcome to BDO Communities (*^3^)/

This project is aimed to allow all BDO communities to advertise themselves and their events through a single Discord to allow them to grow as they please. It’s intended to be an hub between all the communities, rather than to merge them.

As such, if you’re looking for a specific community you can find it there, and then reach them from here.

If you’re a BDO Partner and want to be listed, don’t hesitate to join and contact me (Peulleio#1996 on Discord) or any administrator to get the appropriate role and be able to advertise your community.

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/EQdMQzS

I am looking forward to see all of you there soon.

With love,
    Peulleieo (discord) / Camillia (forum), Staff member of BDO Communities

#1 Camillia, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Jey likes this.
  2. Dremlock

this seems unnecessary

Rilok, Lurea, FrozenReaper and 11 others like this.
  3. Streaf the Archer

How is this unnecessary?

4. Thelemna

Thelemna Softspoken Tamer 63 NA

Because BDO reddit already does this.

5. Asterotis

And most communities have their own sites/discord links.

Magnificent Innuendo likes this.
  6. Prochilles

It's fine, clearly some will enjoy it and others won't care. I own a discord channel that host just under 1k members, but upcoming patch notes may make the channel become obsolete unless I choose/can adapt it to something else, though since I don't spend much time in bdo anymore, Idk if I will.

7. ManlyBeard

Why is everyone trying to be negative here ?

I like this, caus it’s trying to connect all communities, not separate them.

Unlike some of these BDO class discords, where random people you never heard of are the sole ones who are allowed to post combos and video guides.

People try too hard to “get noticed” or “be important” or “I thought of that combo man I’m pro at this class man ples recognize meh”, while forgetting the most important thing, we are all part of this community.

Instead of connecting they try to come off as the only ones who found out a combo or how to do this or whatever or own this discord and then try to make cringy threads where they proclaim to be someone caus they “own” a discord server.

Just connect and work as a community, and if you don’t want to be a part of it, then don’t post your negativity here.

Tokigare likes this.
  8. Kening-Redbad

No help overview of available ranks?

9. s0lonik

1: Multplayer- The aspect of multiplayer this game is suppose to be farming orientated. But it has multiplayer like pvp etc etc. Well it would actually be really good if you could invent some kind of dungeons/raids or just something where u can hook up chat and go there and get items.
    2: Heavy p2w- u need to fix the pay 2 win gap where u need pets to farm fast, cosmetics give u an advantage. Buy weight limits. ETC ETC. This is not good because 50% of BDO community don't want to spend 100$ to actually be able to play the game.
    3: Character deletion is terrible. Need to wait 1 day to actually be able to do a new character if u already have 6 other character slots taken for standard players. This need to be rethinked. Like do something from wow. Where u delete a character then u can get the character back, if u chose to take it back u need to wait like 1 week or so for next if u would chose it.
    4. Balance classes- really need to look over the balance between different classes, some are really op at softcore and it is boring to play pvp getting rekt just by the class not gear or skills. This should be taken reconsider. Because every mmorpg the classes need to be balanced. More balanced, more skills.
    5. Maybe make the mounts to be summoned and resummoned instead of just place them on different spots. Cant imagine how many times my horses died cuz some stupid mob came and attacked them.
    6. Combat/graphic is already perfection no need to talk about.
    7. make the game more competitive? maybe leaderboard or something like guilds/characters.
    8. Hotkeys Ui doesn't change if u put new hotkeys down there.
    9. New content? New maps? Pvp questing area?
    This would actually really make the game the potential it has. You devs already made an remastered version on it. Maybe u should look this over. Everyone wants it.
    Don't make this a SWTOR failure.

10. Rilok

You must be new here. So fully of optimism and new/old ideas... it’s adorable.