1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO First Person

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trust me, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Trust me

I was role playing doing some quests reading each quest and following the story of each and fighting bosses all in first person. Was wondering if there could ever be an update where in first person you can see your body ? This will make the game so much more in depth with first person :)

BTW playing first person and seeing everything out of your chars (Your in-game) perspective is amazing and beautiful.

Toshiro3D and Achille like this.
  2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

If you can see your body it is not first person lol.

MoonDance17 and phelpsrj1978 like this.
  3. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I highly doubt that they will ever update the "first person" zoomed in camera. I'm sure you're the first person to ever use it besides some meming around. It's simply so unconvenient to use that such a small thing will simply be ignored, considering they already ignore big problems and easy fixes they could do.

DafuqYouLookinAt and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  4. Achille

I also play in 1st person view like him, this gaming experience is great and different. His idea brings an even better immersion and comfort in this way of playing.
    but it requires work on the character I think the developers will not want to try, but your idea is great with this way of playing "Trust me"

5. Toshiro3D

oh yeah, that's sounds good, it would be very useful feature, current "first person camera" is just max zoom I sometimes use it but since it is not real First Person Perspective it can't be used in many situations. But I'm only for it if this would be made how it should be, full body view not ghost cam.

6. MADE

Yeah, I also want to see my character's boobs in pov.

Toshiro3D likes this.
  7. Joungf

How about VR? This option would be real first person experience ...... <3

Toshiro3D likes this.
  8. Toshiro3D

VR + First Person Camera ???? Definitely !
    [​IMG]

Joungf likes this.